Subcategories

  • New to the community? Introduce yourself!

    324 Topics
    3k Posts
    i.luv.unicornsI

    you can call me fia or gourdy

    she/any

    13

    fictkin & yumeshipper

    neurodivergent please be patient

    dms are open, im bad at conversation and honestly really awkward so im sorry

    not my first second or third time on here [quitting is impossible]

    geuss who šŸ¤”

    i like dandys world , demonology , drawing , poppy playtime … yeah

    ^ PLAY ROBLOX WITH ME PLEASE

    i also really like pepsi

  • 457 Topics
    2k Posts
    zackZ

    3696593043_77911437721987_1791253881293.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791161091626.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791160816588.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791245935476.png

  • 429 Topics
    2k Posts
    somniumS

    ā›§š”‡š”¢š”°š””š”¢š”Ŗš”¬š”«š”žā›§ questions like ā€œwhat is the executive branchā€

    short answer they wanted: [insert perfection]
    short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING

  • When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.

    14k Topics
    108k Posts
    iwantyoutoperishI

    Artemis said in The stuff I got from renfair a few days ago:

    asuna and then my fiancƩ is going as kitito from sword art online

    SAO mentioned… I’m not far into the series (only ep 5 I believe) but so far it’s soo good 🤤

  • We so close 🄰🤭

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    78 Views
    Heartbroken_dont trust _ loveeeH

    @fallen-angel ^^ ik heheh n I love it

  • The ducks !!

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    67 Views
    ?

    @Toxic_Queen oop

  • writing names on my arm or face

    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    255 Views
    ?

    Evelyn

  • Oh god....- 666 WTF

    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    98 Views
    ıllııllıllÄ±ćƒ„Apollo Justicećƒ„Ä±llıllııllıI

    @merope-temp-account ?

  • first thing i see on my pintrestšŸ™ƒ

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    69 Views
    ?

    @Toxic_Marshmallow @QueerHere12

  • dandiions ruth b

    1
    2 Votes
    1 Posts
    36 Views
    ?

    Maybe, it’s the way you say my name

    Maybe, it’s the way you play your game

    But it’s so good, I’ve never known anybody like you

    But it’s so good, I’ve never dreamed of nobody like you

    And I’ve heard of a love that comes once in a lifetime

    And I’m pretty sure that you are that love of mine

    'Cause I’m in a field of dandelions

    Wishing on every one that you’ll be mine, mine

    And I see forever in your eyes

    I feel okay when I see you smile, smile

    Wishing on dandelions all of the time

    Praying to God that one day you’ll be mine

    Wishing on dandelions all of the time, all of the time

    I think that you are the one for me

    'Cause it gets so hard to breathe

    When you’re looking at me, I’ve never felt so alive and free

    When you’re looking at me, I’ve never felt so happy

    And I’ve heard of a love that comes once in a lifetime

    And I’m pretty sure that you are that love of mine

    'Cause I’m in a field of dandelions

    Wishing on every one that you’ll be mine, mine

    And I see forever in your eyes

    I feel okay, when I see you smile, smile

    Wishing on dandelions all of the time

    Praying to God that one day you’ll be mine

    Wishing on dandelions all of the time, all of the time

    ♪

    Dandelion, into the wind you go

    Won’t you let my darling know?

    Dandelion, into the wind you go

    Won’t you let my darling know that?

    I’m in a field of dandelions

    Wishing on every one that you’ll be mine, mine

    And I see forever in your eyes

    I feel okay when I see you smile, smile

    Wishing on dandelions all of the time

    Praying to God that one day you’ll be mine

    Wishing on dandelions all of the time, all of the time

    I’m in a field of dandelions

    Wishing on everyone that you’ll be mine, mine

  • drawing helper for you folks.

    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    191 Views
    sylviadiedS

    @Xavier-M šŸ‘‰šŸ‘ˆ

  • Baeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    55 Views
    ?

    Hood true

  • Tell me your insides jokes

    Moved
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    118 Views
    ?

    I have absolute no clue what any of them mean lol

  • Put a wall dere

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    79 Views
    ?

    @Izzy-Lol Put that wall bruh

  • YUMMY CHOCLATE

    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    76 Views
    Heartbroken_dont trust _ loveeeH

    @Happy-Tsu <33

  • how I draw eyes.

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    58 Views
    sylviadiedS

    @Xavier-M very cool

  • Give me some songs to try on the piano

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    87 Views
    sylviadiedS

    @Monkey-Jordan master of puppets

  • Im bored again

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    48 Views
    Heartbroken_dont trust _ loveeeH

    @Monkey-Jordan sameeee like bruh

  • IM boredddd

    26
    0 Votes
    26 Posts
    771 Views
    ?

    @Toxic_Queen Oop

  • SUGER CRASH

    2
    1 Votes
    2 Posts
    42 Views
    sylviadiedS

    @Happy-Tsu why do you know this by heart

  • Build a B - bella porch

    3
    1 Votes
    3 Posts
    46 Views
    ?

    @Happy-Tsu does cartwheel

  • This topic is deleted!

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    3 Views
  • Blueberry faygo

    13
    1 Votes
    13 Posts
    174 Views
    Heartbroken_dont trust _ loveeeH

    @O5-1-The-Founder um sir she didn’t mean to so ye

  • "i stole someones weave"

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    100 Views
    cyberC

    i love heroin!!!

iwantyoutoperishI KiwiArkavelŪK

3

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

568.9k

Posts