Subcategories

  • New to the community? Introduce yourself!

    324 Topics
    3k Posts
    i.luv.unicornsI

    you can call me fia or gourdy

    she/any

    13

    fictkin & yumeshipper

    neurodivergent please be patient

    dms are open, im bad at conversation and honestly really awkward so im sorry

    not my first second or third time on here [quitting is impossible]

    geuss who 🤔

    i like dandys world , demonology , drawing , poppy playtime … yeah

    ^ PLAY ROBLOX WITH ME PLEASE

    i also really like pepsi

  • 457 Topics
    2k Posts
    zackZ

    3696593043_77911437721987_1791253881293.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791161091626.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791160816588.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791245935476.png

  • 429 Topics
    2k Posts
    somniumS

    ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”

    short answer they wanted: [insert perfection]
    short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING

  • When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.

    14k Topics
    108k Posts
    iwantyoutoperishI

    Artemis said in The stuff I got from renfair a few days ago:

    asuna and then my fiancé is going as kitito from sword art online

    SAO mentioned… I’m not far into the series (only ep 5 I believe) but so far it’s soo good 🤤

  • In Hopes You're Listening

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    62 Views
    ?

    MGC 😱😱😱😱

  • super freaky girl

    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    168 Views
    ?

    E

  • Best friend <3

    4
    1 Votes
    4 Posts
    59 Views
    Heartbroken_dont trust _ loveeeH

    @Happy-Tsu heheheh

  • Hair update

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    64 Views
  • This topic is deleted!

    2
    1 Votes
    2 Posts
    5 Views
  • Justin tiberlake - mirrors

    9
    1 Votes
    9 Posts
    136 Views
    Heartbroken_dont trust _ loveeeH

    @Toxic_Queen :))

  • Why Can't I Stop Crying?!?!

    2
    1 Votes
    2 Posts
    62 Views
    ?

    My brain is dying because it’s not june yeT :D

  • I am mentally confused

    Moved
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    105 Views
    ?

    @7o2_An-a Tanks <3

  • Doin same thing as Izzy

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    34 Views
    Heartbroken_dont trust _ loveeeH

    screenshot-2023-02-26-10.50.18-am.png

  • I love this one

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    57 Views
    Heartbroken_dont trust _ loveeeH

    @Happy-Tsu ^^

  • BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    141 Views
    Shinra KusakabeS

    @Yourlocalwizard
    When I used to have dis

  • pp heehehehehe

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    70 Views
    ?

    Drugs

  • Gmmmm yalll

    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    81 Views
    Heartbroken_dont trust _ loveeeH

    @Bebe_Ze uh huh

  • so close <333

    1
    1 Votes
    1 Posts
    33 Views
    ?

    Screenshot 2023-02-26 8.14.28 AM.png

  • Uh yeaa 🤠❤️

    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    114 Views
    Shinra KusakabeS

    @Izzy-Lol
    😎

  • WHATSHOAIW WOSNSKAK

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    34 Views
    Top Tier JJK EnjoyerT

    Screenshot 2023-02-25 10.33.22 PM.png Screenshot 2023-02-26 11.04.50 AM.png

  • Me when people me ask how to draw.

    5
    1 Votes
    5 Posts
    70 Views
    ?

    I love it when people ask me questions and don’t get the answers they wanted just so that I can remind them they’ve no right to be angry with me. :)

  • HELLPP PLSSS

    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    200 Views
    finn.in.outer.space.F

    @Nitsua this is why we love nitsua

  • Wifey my love 4L❤️🤞🏼

    26
    0 Votes
    26 Posts
    429 Views
    Heartbroken_dont trust _ loveeeH

    @Happy-Tsu :))

  • i go to check my email and i see this💀

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    84 Views
    ?

    Again wtf57b11ddc-f6ac-4dcb-8b54-df044272a609-image.png

2

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

568.9k

Posts