Subcategories

  • New to the community? Introduce yourself!

    324 Topics
    3k Posts
    i.luv.unicornsI

    you can call me fia or gourdy

    she/any

    13

    fictkin & yumeshipper

    neurodivergent please be patient

    dms are open, im bad at conversation and honestly really awkward so im sorry

    not my first second or third time on here [quitting is impossible]

    geuss who 🤔

    i like dandys world , demonology , drawing , poppy playtime … yeah

    ^ PLAY ROBLOX WITH ME PLEASE

    i also really like pepsi

  • 457 Topics
    2k Posts
    zackZ

    3696593043_77911437721987_1791253881293.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791161091626.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791160816588.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791245935476.png

  • 429 Topics
    2k Posts
    somniumS

    ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”

    short answer they wanted: [insert perfection]
    short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING

  • When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.

    14k Topics
    108k Posts
    iwantyoutoperishI

    Artemis said in The stuff I got from renfair a few days ago:

    asuna and then my fiancé is going as kitito from sword art online

    SAO mentioned… I’m not far into the series (only ep 5 I believe) but so far it’s soo good 🤤

  • Welp I gtg I'm gonna finn get dressed for my boring ass school 😂

    7
    1 Votes
    7 Posts
    78 Views
    Heartbroken_dont trust _ loveeeH

    @Calistaa oof

  • Baby me 😃

    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    122 Views
  • I love Brizzium

    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    91 Views
    ?

    446d482f-d6dc-4026-b5de-3fe8122572c7-image.png

  • Woof 🐶 woof 🐶

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    50 Views
    YaBoiPhantomY

    @Happy-Tsu awww

  • Sing row waves I'm big fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    26 Views
    Heartbroken_dont trust _ loveeeH

    By ur side!!!

  • This shit got me dying

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    46 Views
    ?

    D0C2159C-15D0-4CC6-978A-E8279E61738B.png

  • Woof 🐶 woof 🐶

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    28 Views
    ?

    Woof woof 🐶

  • Hiiiii 💖 <3

    5
    1 Votes
    5 Posts
    54 Views
    ?

    @Sir_Ze gm to u too 💖

  • Random Rants With Finn

    6
    1 Votes
    6 Posts
    86 Views
    finn.in.outer.space.F

    Okay heres my opinion on something, and you can’t change my mind.

    Quit making fun of people for things they can’t control. It’s like, sorry I’m depressed, I’ll fix that. My bad brodie. Or people making fun of other peoples spelling, because no, I’m not dyslexic but I still have issues with spelling because I have ADHD and its really hard for me to concentrate on things and I have to get hings done in a rush. And theres a difference between correcting and making fun of. Correcting someone in a kind way is helpful but being like “Bro can’t spell 💀” is not helping. Because mental health is something you can’t really control. Clinical Depression is a chemical imbalance in your brain, you can’t control that. And theres so many other mental health diagnoses that affect people here and they can’t control that shit so why are you making fun of them. Thats like making fun of somebody for their clothes, they can’t control what their parents can afford, and the shit yall do to people for things they can’t control I’m not even gonna lie it makes me sick to see things like that. Because theres nothing wrong with having a mental health diagnosis or even if you just have issues with things outside of it. Because it’s honestly getting annoying and I haven’t even touched on the fatherless jokes some people make about people with issues or people that are apart of the LGBTQIA+ community (idek if thats the right letters annymore they keep adding more letters 😢) but thats a topic for another day. Anyway, moral of the story is, respectfully hop off peoples dicks for shit they can’t control <3

  • well i'm going to school bye <3

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    39 Views
    ?

    @Ryleigh_queen ight bye

  • my bf is so cute...

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    56 Views
    ?

    @Your_worst_nightmare English?

  • Guess this!!

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    29 Views
    Heartbroken_dont trust _ loveeeH

    1Screenshot_20230223-042057.png

  • Y'all a pfp pictures ight got it

    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    88 Views
    Heartbroken_dont trust _ loveeeH

    images (63).jpeg images (62).jpeg download (15).jpeg FNF BADDIE!!

  • POV: discord mods when you post memes in general

    12
    1 Votes
    12 Posts
    147 Views
    I'm.In.Your.Closet.I

    @Xavier-M this is so true 💀💀

  • Uhhhhhh ok so here my art (be I'm leaving so don't mind it)

    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    97 Views
    Heartbroken_dont trust _ loveeeH

    images - 2023-02-21T064313.354.jpeg

  • im going to sleep

    2
    1 Votes
    2 Posts
    52 Views
    Heartbroken_dont trust _ loveeeH

    @fallen-angel imao gn bestie

  • I love when i randomly feel sad bc of nothing

    22
    1 Votes
    22 Posts
    458 Views
    ?

    @MrTree nu

  • No one new but

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    33 Views
    ArtemisA

    Well I was gone I cut my toe really bad I stepped on glass I thought I cleaned it up all the way but I guess I didn’t anyway my cut got bad but we cleaned it and so far it’s not bleeding but if it cuts open again I either have to get it glued to cut glued or stitches and if I don’t want any of those I use super glue now super glue wouldn’t do anything except heal inside out. And super glue isn’t the first option you should use it should be your last

  • I'm back .... uh hi

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    51 Views
    ArtemisA

    @DaTollCaféOwner thanks

  • Goodnight people

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    45 Views
    ?

    @fallen-angel Gn L

ArtemisA

2

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

568.9k

Posts