Subcategories

  • New to the community? Introduce yourself!

    324 Topics
    3k Posts
    i.luv.unicornsI

    you can call me fia or gourdy

    she/any

    13

    fictkin & yumeshipper

    neurodivergent please be patient

    dms are open, im bad at conversation and honestly really awkward so im sorry

    not my first second or third time on here [quitting is impossible]

    geuss who 🤔

    i like dandys world , demonology , drawing , poppy playtime … yeah

    ^ PLAY ROBLOX WITH ME PLEASE

    i also really like pepsi

  • 457 Topics
    2k Posts
    zackZ

    3696593043_77911437721987_1791253881293.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791161091626.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791160816588.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791245935476.png

  • 429 Topics
    2k Posts
    somniumS

    ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”

    short answer they wanted: [insert perfection]
    short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING

  • When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.

    14k Topics
    108k Posts
    iwantyoutoperishI

    Artemis said in The stuff I got from renfair a few days ago:

    asuna and then my fiancé is going as kitito from sword art online

    SAO mentioned… I’m not far into the series (only ep 5 I believe) but so far it’s soo good 🤤

  • send me shit

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    41 Views
    ?

    @fallen-angel 776da977-dd1c-4032-a288-9405cd2b59bc-image.png zamm just zamn

  • Answering things from earlier and rn

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    60 Views
    ?

    @7o2_An-a fr

  • would u date me

    Moved
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    127 Views
    Shinra KusakabeS

    @fallen-angel
    Maybe

  • copying everyone bc im bored

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    31 Views
    finn.in.outer.space.F
  • what do you think of me

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    48 Views
    ?

    @luv-4-finnxo ofc I’m the only person to choose that one
    (Btw, I’m serious on that ^-^)

  • Would you date Toxic?

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    83 Views
    ?

    @i-simp-for-orange Large L

  • guess who has a horrible medical condition!?

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    55 Views
    ?

    @luv-4-finnxo said in guess who has a horrible medical condition!?:

    mine goes on for 3 or 7 days and its really heavy

    bro same, i never get light days

  • I dont think ill be on later

    2
    1 Votes
    2 Posts
    44 Views
    Heartbroken_dont trust _ loveeeH

    @Love-Qui-818 u leaving???

  • Okay part 2 show me ur art!!! <333

    27
    0 Votes
    27 Posts
    1k Views
    UniqueIdiotU

    @Sir_Wifey Nae Nae.

  • Why do I think this is cool

    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    109 Views
    ?

    @Creati132 oh

  • My whole body is wet

    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    130 Views
    ?

    UniqueIdiot 𝔜𝔄𝔜

  • Where I’m at, it’s pouring down rain

    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    160 Views
    ?

    note; this is the weather before this
    4fabc062-68a0-4e10-94cf-b76ba1377a94-image.png

  • I found this in my bag of gummies and it's for yoUuU,

    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    101 Views
    ?

    InkyNightmares You don’t get one. :)

  • @Calistaa <> <>

    23
    0 Votes
    23 Posts
    556 Views
    InkyNightmaresI

    @SM9118Studios yes

  • goodbye people

    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    102 Views
    ?

    @Creati132 Bye

  • Subjective.

    9
    5 Votes
    9 Posts
    239 Views
    ?

    Update: I have been wearing baggy clothing since then

  • What a picture 😭😭😭

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    36 Views
    ?

    Screenshot_20230222-164314.png

  • knox simps for me

    8
    1 Votes
    8 Posts
    85 Views
    ?

    @That-One-Submissive-Femboy ty

  • Only true tvd fan understand bro

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    29 Views
    ?

    “I know you’re obsessed with meeee”
    “That is for me to know and for you to dot dot dot”
    “Dear diary, a chipmunk asked me my name today. I told him it was Joe, that lie will haunt me forever”
    “There Is No Such Thing As A Bad Idea. Only Poorly Executed Awesome Ones.”
    “When People See Good, They Expect Good. And I Don’t Want To Have To Live Up To Anyone’s Expectations.”
    “In The End, When You Lose Somebody, Every Candle, Every Prayer Is Not Going To Make Up For The Fact That The Only Thing You Have Left Is A Hole In Your Life Where That Somebody You Cared About Used To Be.”

    Tell me someone knows these lines and who said them.

  • For @Duchess

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    60 Views
    ?

    @William-AftOn Aww… oh my goodness… That’s so nice of you. Thank you. I am glad to have you as my friend :)

i.luv.unicornsI Your Local FreakY

2

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

568.9k

Posts