Subcategories

  • New to the community? Introduce yourself!

    324 Topics
    3k Posts
    i.luv.unicornsI

    you can call me fia or gourdy

    she/any

    13

    fictkin & yumeshipper

    neurodivergent please be patient

    dms are open, im bad at conversation and honestly really awkward so im sorry

    not my first second or third time on here [quitting is impossible]

    geuss who 🤔

    i like dandys world , demonology , drawing , poppy playtime … yeah

    ^ PLAY ROBLOX WITH ME PLEASE

    i also really like pepsi

  • 457 Topics
    2k Posts
    zackZ

    3696593043_77911437721987_1791253881293.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791161091626.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791160816588.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791245935476.png

  • 429 Topics
    2k Posts
    somniumS

    ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”

    short answer they wanted: [insert perfection]
    short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING

  • When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.

    14k Topics
    108k Posts
    zackZ

    not even mentioning the fact that the government wouldn’t let that shit slip out if they did 😭😭😭

  • rate this baby

    19
    1 Votes
    19 Posts
    216 Views
    sylviadiedS

    @Anjel-a2curly no. im taken my husband can fuck me

  • This song is directed at 90% of you

    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    73 Views
    ?

    Knox 👍

  • bored so imma do this again..

    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    193 Views
    ɬɧɛყƖųɧʝąყꞭ

    Knox tiger

  • i feel like imma pass out

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    95 Views
    JakeeeeeJ

    its so hot in my house and my dumbass fan dont work

  • Thanks bruh

    2
    1 Votes
    2 Posts
    36 Views
    Heartbroken_dont trust _ loveeeH

    @Jordan-808 np bro<33

  • when ur boyfriend

    33
    0 Votes
    33 Posts
    344 Views
    ?

    @chocolate-eater-king yes

  • This for meh girly girl🥰🤞🏼

    8
    1 Votes
    8 Posts
    113 Views
    Heartbroken_dont trust _ loveeeH

    @7o2_An-a np 😌👌🏼

  • This topic is deleted!

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    5 Views
  • T o n i g h t is the best night

    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    132 Views
    ?

    @7o2_An-a Yuhh it is

  • Married be like:

    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    105 Views
    sylviadiedS

    @Xavier-M fr

  • give me your guys discord

    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    149 Views
    alyx.iz.in.starzzA

    wil#5402

  • At my funeral---

    34
    0 Votes
    34 Posts
    332 Views
    ?

    ok

  • Click me....

    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    198 Views
    ?

    ɬɧɛყƖųɧʝąყ Eggs. Bacon has to be done a certain way for me honestly xD I don’t like it too crispy. The only soft bacon I’ve had was turkey “bacon.” I don’t really consider than swill real bacon. I love eggs though. Especially when it’s just a tad runny because I’m weird lol

  • me fr big time caught in 4k

    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    69 Views
    Natzuki emikoN

    @That-One-Dead-Man oof (⁠ ⁠╹⁠▽⁠╹⁠ ⁠)

  • would u ratherrr...

    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    137 Views
    ?

    ɬɧɛყƖųɧʝąყ I’ve never been to six flags. I went to Disney once for my mother’s birthday though. Disney is probably more crowded, but I love Disney animations, so I guess it’d be nice to go there. I used to be a heavy Disney fan when I was younger :)

  • lmao the best gc ever

    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    92 Views
    ?

    @That-One-Dead-Man dig bick

  • Couple names

    21
    0 Votes
    21 Posts
    318 Views
    Heartbroken_dont trust _ loveeeH

    @Anjel-a2curly oop

  • This for my homie😂👌🏼

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    61 Views
    Heartbroken_dont trust _ loveeeH

    @Jordan-808 np cuh<33

  • At my funeral

    10
    2 Votes
    10 Posts
    81 Views
    ?

    @Anjel-a2curly Bruh im be dead

  • WHOO IS THIS BRO DM ME

    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    203 Views
    UniqueIdiotU

    @Jordan-808 XDDDD

lil_sillyzL Q

3

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

568.9k

Posts