Subcategories

  • New to the community? Introduce yourself!

    324 Topics
    3k Posts
    i.luv.unicornsI

    you can call me fia or gourdy

    she/any

    13

    fictkin & yumeshipper

    neurodivergent please be patient

    dms are open, im bad at conversation and honestly really awkward so im sorry

    not my first second or third time on here [quitting is impossible]

    geuss who 🤔

    i like dandys world , demonology , drawing , poppy playtime … yeah

    ^ PLAY ROBLOX WITH ME PLEASE

    i also really like pepsi

  • 457 Topics
    2k Posts
    zackZ

    3696593043_77911437721987_1791253881293.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791161091626.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791160816588.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791245935476.png

  • 429 Topics
    2k Posts
    somniumS

    ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”

    short answer they wanted: [insert perfection]
    short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING

  • When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.

    14k Topics
    108k Posts
    zackZ

    not even mentioning the fact that the government wouldn’t let that shit slip out if they did 😭😭😭

  • just kinda wanted to point this out to you. ((is a vent.))

    4
    2 Votes
    4 Posts
    59 Views
    JakeeeeeJ

    Jakeeeee i dont wanna be alive anymore tbh

  • Aint no way bro

    9
    3 Votes
    9 Posts
    116 Views
    Heartbroken_dont trust _ loveeeH

    @BӨDYPΛЯƬZ ^^ is alr

  • Broooooooooooooooo

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    38 Views
    Heartbroken_dont trust _ loveeeH

    Screenshot_20230219-225436~2.png Screenshot_20230220-073642~2.png Screenshot_20230220-075939~2.png

  • Y'all in my bio bro😂😂😂

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    62 Views
    Heartbroken_dont trust _ loveeeH

    @BӨDYPΛЯƬZ imao 💯🔥🔥

  • Who saw/readed Jojo's?

    19
    0 Votes
    19 Posts
    236 Views
    I'm.In.Your.Closet.I

    John Anthony Ty il watch it when I am able to^^

  • Is it just me, or…

    16
    2 Votes
    16 Posts
    197 Views
    I'm.In.Your.Closet.I

    @DaTollCaféOwner yes he is u gave me multiple panic attacks when we were dating mf

  • Gmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    89 Views
    Heartbroken_dont trust _ loveeeH

    @BӨDYPΛЯƬZ same

  • pick numberrrr<3

    42
    0 Votes
    42 Posts
    455 Views
    I'm.In.Your.Closet.I

    @That-One-Dead-Man 1,111 :3

  • A song we played at band clinic

    3
    2 Votes
    3 Posts
    46 Views
    luv.omariL

    thats one of my favorite pieces <3

  • So uh yea-

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    45 Views
    I'm.In.Your.Closet.I

    I cut my eyeball with a razor while trying to make my eyebrows straight 👍

  • NIGHTMARE EXPOSED

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    67 Views
    I'm.In.Your.Closet.I

    @SM9118Studios wait they don’t-??

  • Crazy how I could've

    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    98 Views
    ?

    @That-One-Dead-Man ikr

  • mapsexual is a thing

    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    274 Views
    I'm.In.Your.Closet.I

    @That-One-Dead-Man we don’t deserve this shit we spend years to get rights and this happens

  • doing this bc yess<33

    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    138 Views
    ?

    @William-AftOn :].

  • something i think all of you fellows need to know.

    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    71 Views
    I'm.In.Your.Closet.I

    @That-One-Dead-Man ty il probably say that out of habit 👍

  • Ig im not the only one..

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    42 Views
    ?

    @Sir_tae dude thats how i feel man…
    but i fr need to meet your sister. maybe i could help so you wont have to deal with the pain of suffering of worrying if your sister is going to actually succeed.

  • Am I the only one awake rn

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    82 Views
    ?

    nah.

  • Gimme a hot character in tvd

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    54 Views
    ?

    @Creati132 this is all I got for you- -
    Screenshot 2023-02-20 1.54.54 AM.png Screenshot 2023-02-20 1.54.16 AM.png ik they’re not perfect but im trying to start my creative path is life ig n yeah i used pictures online to sketch this was practice ig

  • Idk what to name this topic

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    22 Views
    ?

    🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾

  • This topic is deleted!

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2 Views
RiverR

1

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

568.9k

Posts