Multiplayer Piano Community Forum
    • Unread
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Register
    • Login

    I have no sense of time whatsoever

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Blog
    1 Posts 1 Posters 45 Views
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • YourLocalDumbassY
      Toast
      last edited by

      So, I woke up at, I dunno, 5 in the morning, and decide to grab my moms phone (Mine is currently indisposed. As In broken) to check my latest post.
      AND WHAT DO I DO?
      I scroll on the Amphibia subreddit for an HOUR
      Welp, time to stay awake until I fall asleep right before my alarm goes off.
      IMISSAMPHIBIASOGODDAMNEDMUCH-

      "running gets you one. moving forward gets you two."

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
      • First post
        Last post

      3

      Online

      1.1k

      Users

      66.3k

      Topics

      568.9k

      Posts
      Powered by NodeBB | Contributors