Multiplayer Piano Community Forum
    • Unread
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Register
    • Login

    This is a vent

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Blog
    77 Posts 11 Posters 5.2k Views
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • Arctic BalloraA
      Arctic Ballora
      last edited by

      not like that way like in a bestie way

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • YourLocalDumbassY
        Toast
        last edited by

        maybe you’re serious or maybe you enjoy seeing me be in misery, i dunno. Even if it’s false, i’ll take it

        "running gets you one. moving forward gets you two."

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • Arctic BalloraA
          Arctic Ballora
          last edited by

          okay look ruby i do not enjoy seeing u like this at all it break me as much as it breaks u okay i care about u God cares about u we care about u

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • YourLocalDumbassY
            Toast
            last edited by

            i didn’t mean to make you mad
            i’m sorry

            "running gets you one. moving forward gets you two."

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • ?
              A Former User
              last edited by

              I’m not sure what to say. I think you’re rejecting my kindness because you’re scared it’s fake. I guess that’s understandable. But… I’ll reassure you that I don’t lie to people about how I feel. I’ll just say that.

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • Arctic BalloraA
                Arctic Ballora
                last edited by

                its okay

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • Arctic BalloraA
                  Arctic Ballora
                  last edited by

                  got dangit duches u responded before meh

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • YourLocalDumbassY
                    Toast
                    last edited by

                    when can you guys get on mpp? i’m on there now but i’m browsing reddit at the moment

                    "running gets you one. moving forward gets you two."

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • Arctic BalloraA
                      Arctic Ballora
                      last edited by

                      ill be on in a min

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • YourLocalDumbassY
                        Toast
                        last edited by

                        Duchess are you able to get on?

                        "running gets you one. moving forward gets you two."

                        ? 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                        • ?
                          A Former User @YourLocalDumbass
                          last edited by

                          @redruby Mhm! I’ll be on in a second.

                          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                          • YourLocalDumbassY
                            Toast
                            last edited by

                            ok 😊

                            "running gets you one. moving forward gets you two."

                            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                            • ?
                              A Former User
                              last edited by

                              Which room?

                              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                              • YourLocalDumbassY
                                Toast
                                last edited by

                                The Roleplay Room
                                However i’m still not allowed on mpp so if i leave suddenly it means either someone walked downstairs or someone called me

                                "running gets you one. moving forward gets you two."

                                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                • Arctic BalloraA
                                  Arctic Ballora
                                  last edited by

                                  okay im on rn

                                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                  • YourLocalDumbassY
                                    Toast
                                    last edited by

                                    which room are you in?

                                    "running gets you one. moving forward gets you two."

                                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                    • YourLocalDumbassY
                                      Toast
                                      last edited by

                                      @Alexandrite which room are you in?

                                      "running gets you one. moving forward gets you two."

                                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                      • Arctic BalloraA
                                        Arctic Ballora
                                        last edited by

                                        in the roplay room

                                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                        • ?
                                          A Former User
                                          last edited by

                                          Hello Red, my dear bestie, could even refer to me as more than a bestie if you t r u l y desire. I love you s o much, not quite the way you hope I do. Just a friend! Sorry if that depresses you. Anyways! Enough about me. We talk about you. Your brother is an asshole. His days… Are numbered. Normal, I know, everyone’s days are numbered. But his numbers have decreased. Soon, words wont be spilling from his mouth; blood will. That’s not a threat, or a promise. It’s a warning. Love you! :>
                                          -Sen

                                          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                          • YourLocalDumbassY
                                            Toast
                                            last edited by

                                            .
                                            Sen-
                                            I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER AND YOU WILL ALWAYS BE MY BESTIE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
                                            ._.
                                            sorry i wanted to scream

                                            "running gets you one. moving forward gets you two."

                                            ? 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                            • First post
                                              Last post

                                            0

                                            Online

                                            1.1k

                                            Users

                                            66.3k

                                            Topics

                                            568.9k

                                            Posts
                                            Powered by NodeBB | Contributors