Multiplayer Piano Community Forum
    • Unread
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Register
    • Login

    I had to walk home from school. Have 3 pictures from my experience.

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Images/Videos
    41 Posts 14 Posters 3.2k Views
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • ?
      A Former User @iwantyoutoperish
      last edited by

      @Cassie but two hours? Gah dayhum i know i said it already but two hours

      Imaging it’s freezing

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • iwantyoutoperishI iwantyoutoperish referenced this topic on
      • iwantyoutoperishI
        Tenna!! | 🟡🐙 #RememberDuchess ♥ ADHD Awareness ♥ RealPianists 🎧 They/Them 🎧 🍁 He/Him 🍁
        last edited by

        many people irl said I looked gay as hell when I had my long hair
        looking back on it
        yeah. I look like I like dudes

        "YOURE TOO SLOW! Wanna try again?" ~ Sonic.exe (Exeller)
        amtl4a1y9rcf1 (1).gif

        Wubbrle the [REDACTED]W ? 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • Wubbrle the [REDACTED]W
          Wubbrle the [REDACTED] The average Touhou Lovers <3 ..The Octobers.. 🍰 TAWOG Club Halloween squad Club Spongebob @iwantyoutoperish
          last edited by

          Tenna!! | 🟡🐙 yo this is an old post- kinda cool to see older posts back when mppc used to be actually alive

          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_5pQsDqnok
          bro this slaps ngl :fire:
          I am german
          fsdfdfsdsdssdfdfsdsdsfdsf.PNG

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
          • ?
            A Former User @iwantyoutoperish
            last edited by

            Tenna!! | 🟡🐙 You were lwk giving rosalina (if she was emo cough /nsrs

            iwantyoutoperishI 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
            • iwantyoutoperishI
              Tenna!! | 🟡🐙 #RememberDuchess ♥ ADHD Awareness ♥ RealPianists 🎧 They/Them 🎧 🍁 He/Him 🍁 @A Former User
              last edited by

              @hospitalizesmallchildren SOMEONE ALREADY SAID THAT I LOOKED LIKE HER 😭

              "YOURE TOO SLOW! Wanna try again?" ~ Sonic.exe (Exeller)
              amtl4a1y9rcf1 (1).gif

              ? 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • ?
                A Former User @iwantyoutoperish
                last edited by

                Tenna!! | 🟡🐙 HELP IK THATS WHAT I WAS REFERENCING

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                • KiwiArkavel۝K
                  KiwiArkavel۝ A-D-G(The Anti Drama Group) @iwantyoutoperish
                  last edited by

                  Tenna!! | 🟡🐙

                  Derload

                  PFP made by @mafuyuuki3214

                  in some MC ARG

                  iwantyoutoperishI 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • iwantyoutoperishI
                    Tenna!! | 🟡🐙 #RememberDuchess ♥ ADHD Awareness ♥ RealPianists 🎧 They/Them 🎧 🍁 He/Him 🍁 @KiwiArkavel۝
                    last edited by

                    @KiwiArkavelVA said in I had to walk home from school. Have 3 pictures from my experience.:

                    PFP made by @mafuyuuki3214

                    yo thanks for the credits but why in this post specifically?? 😭

                    "YOURE TOO SLOW! Wanna try again?" ~ Sonic.exe (Exeller)
                    amtl4a1y9rcf1 (1).gif

                    KiwiArkavel۝K 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • KiwiArkavel۝K
                      KiwiArkavel۝ A-D-G(The Anti Drama Group) @iwantyoutoperish
                      last edited by

                      Tenna!! | 🟡🐙

                      your dm’s got vaulted 😢

                      also holy face reveal zawg

                      41e6426f-11d6-4aef-a12a-973e78f295c2-image.png

                      iwantyoutoperishI 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • iwantyoutoperishI
                        Tenna!! | 🟡🐙 #RememberDuchess ♥ ADHD Awareness ♥ RealPianists 🎧 They/Them 🎧 🍁 He/Him 🍁 @KiwiArkavel۝
                        last edited by

                        @KiwiArkavelVA said in I had to walk home from school. Have 3 pictures from my experience.:

                        your dm’s got vaulted

                        ??? why did I loose my DM privileges???

                        "YOURE TOO SLOW! Wanna try again?" ~ Sonic.exe (Exeller)
                        amtl4a1y9rcf1 (1).gif

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        ArtemisA anonymeows_8A

                        4

                        Online

                        1.1k

                        Users

                        66.3k

                        Topics

                        568.8k

                        Posts
                        Powered by NodeBB | Contributors