Multiplayer Piano Community Forum
    • Unread
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Register
    • Login

    I might as well break up with him if he’ll act like this.

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Community
    10 Posts 4 Posters 97 Views
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • lil_sillyzL
      lil_sillyz A-D-G(The Anti Drama Group)
      last edited by

      IMG_8351.jpeg IMG_8352.jpeg

      Wsg yall

      KiwiArkavel۝K alexb_145A 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 1
      • KiwiArkavel۝K
        KiwiArkavel۝ A-D-G(The Anti Drama Group) @lil_sillyz
        last edited by KiwiArkavel۝

        lil_sillyz

        Sigh they never believed me when I said that I had to escape the relationship, I’m happy you can escape the loop like I did

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
        • alexb_145A
          alexb_145 @lil_sillyz
          last edited by

          lil_sillyz Could you possibly give a little background information. Because I don’t want to say anything against him if I don’t know how he acts all the time.

          She tells me I'm a pretty bullet.
          An imitation Christ.

          lil_sillyzL 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
          • lil_sillyzL
            lil_sillyz A-D-G(The Anti Drama Group) @alexb_145
            last edited by lil_sillyz

            alexb_145 well, basically he keeps trying to date someone else while with me and knows I’m not polyamorys, and he told me recently (like Saturday) that he doesn’t feel loved by me so he thought “I’m gonna try date more people instead of breaking up with them” so here we are. And also he liked his ex while with me (which isn’t wrong but he legit went the mental hospital bc of it) and now me and him are broken up. Ta da. He’s also causing so much damn drama

            Wsg yall

            ArtemisA 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • ArtemisA
              Artemis Administrator Sleep token ❤️ @lil_sillyz
              last edited by

              lil_sillyz that’s a valid reason to brake up with him. If I were you I would not be with someone like that or doesnt respect your boundaries. I learned that from past relationships. If my fiancé did that I’d leave him, I can’t tell you to stay or leave but from what I read that’s a valid reason to leave him, not only that he likes his ex but was trying to get with someone else knowing your not in polyamory ect. You deserve better

              Biggest sleeptoken fan
              alt text

              lil_sillyzL 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
              • lil_sillyzL
                lil_sillyz A-D-G(The Anti Drama Group) @Artemis
                last edited by

                Artemis Ty twinny and dw I broke up with him but he tryna set me up with someone rn so idk

                Wsg yall

                KiwiArkavel۝K ArtemisA 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 1
                • KiwiArkavel۝K
                  KiwiArkavel۝ A-D-G(The Anti Drama Group) @lil_sillyz
                  last edited by

                  lil_sillyz

                  Dms.

                  Why is ELLIOT trying to do that to you rn

                  lil_sillyzL 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • lil_sillyzL
                    lil_sillyz A-D-G(The Anti Drama Group) @KiwiArkavel۝
                    last edited by

                    KiwiArkavel۝ said in I might as well break up with him if he’ll act like this.:

                    lil_sillyz

                    Dms.

                    Why is ELLIOT trying to do that to you rn

                    Idk

                    Wsg yall

                    KiwiArkavel۝K 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • KiwiArkavel۝K
                      KiwiArkavel۝ A-D-G(The Anti Drama Group) @lil_sillyz
                      last edited by

                      lil_sillyz idk either dude but that’s too much

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                      • ArtemisA
                        Artemis Administrator Sleep token ❤️ @lil_sillyz
                        last edited by

                        lil_sillyz i would not if i were u

                        Biggest sleeptoken fan
                        alt text

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                        • First post
                          Last post

                        1

                        Online

                        1.1k

                        Users

                        66.3k

                        Topics

                        568.9k

                        Posts
                        Powered by NodeBB | Contributors