Multiplayer Piano Community Forum
    • Unread
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Register
    • Login

    I might as well break up with him if he’ll act like this.

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Community
    13 Posts 4 Posters 125 Views
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • lil_sillyzL
      lil_sillyz A-D-G(The Anti Drama Group) @alexb_145
      last edited by lil_sillyz

      alexb_145 well, basically he keeps trying to date someone else while with me and knows I’m not polyamorys, and he told me recently (like Saturday) that he doesn’t feel loved by me so he thought “I’m gonna try date more people instead of breaking up with them” so here we are. And also he liked his ex while with me (which isn’t wrong but he legit went the mental hospital bc of it) and now me and him are broken up. Ta da. He’s also causing so much damn drama

      Wsg yall

      ArtemisA 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • ArtemisA
        Artemis Administrator Sleep token ❤️ @lil_sillyz
        last edited by

        lil_sillyz that’s a valid reason to brake up with him. If I were you I would not be with someone like that or doesnt respect your boundaries. I learned that from past relationships. If my fiancé did that I’d leave him, I can’t tell you to stay or leave but from what I read that’s a valid reason to leave him, not only that he likes his ex but was trying to get with someone else knowing your not in polyamory ect. You deserve better

        Biggest sleeptoken fan
        alt text

        lil_sillyzL KiwiArkavel۝K 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 2
        • lil_sillyzL
          lil_sillyz A-D-G(The Anti Drama Group) @Artemis
          last edited by

          Artemis Ty twinny and dw I broke up with him but he tryna set me up with someone rn so idk

          Wsg yall

          KiwiArkavel۝K ArtemisA 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 1
          • KiwiArkavel۝K
            KiwiArkavel۝ A-D-G(The Anti Drama Group) @lil_sillyz
            last edited by

            lil_sillyz

            Dms.

            Why is ELLIOT trying to do that to you rn

            lil_sillyzL 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • lil_sillyzL
              lil_sillyz A-D-G(The Anti Drama Group) @KiwiArkavel۝
              last edited by

              KiwiArkavel۝ said in I might as well break up with him if he’ll act like this.:

              lil_sillyz

              Dms.

              Why is ELLIOT trying to do that to you rn

              Idk

              Wsg yall

              KiwiArkavel۝K 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • KiwiArkavel۝K
                KiwiArkavel۝ A-D-G(The Anti Drama Group) @lil_sillyz
                last edited by

                lil_sillyz idk either dude but that’s too much

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                • ArtemisA
                  Artemis Administrator Sleep token ❤️ @lil_sillyz
                  last edited by

                  lil_sillyz i would not if i were u

                  Biggest sleeptoken fan
                  alt text

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                  • KiwiArkavel۝K
                    KiwiArkavel۝ A-D-G(The Anti Drama Group) @Artemis
                    last edited by

                    Artemis

                    Let me remind you that this is the same individual who often dragged drama and has recently decided that it was a funny idea to harass me and vanni

                    ArtemisA 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • ArtemisA
                      Artemis Administrator Sleep token ❤️ @KiwiArkavel۝
                      last edited by

                      KiwiArkavel۝ oh I see. Yeah he seems like a “bundle of jpy” huh?

                      Biggest sleeptoken fan
                      alt text

                      KiwiArkavel۝K 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                      • KiwiArkavel۝K
                        KiwiArkavel۝ A-D-G(The Anti Drama Group) @Artemis
                        last edited by

                        Artemis
                        Mhm

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        M KiwiArkavel۝K BristowB ArtemisA

                        6

                        Online

                        1.1k

                        Users

                        66.3k

                        Topics

                        568.9k

                        Posts
                        Powered by NodeBB | Contributors