Multiplayer Piano Community Forum
    • Unread
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Register
    • Login

    The stuff I got from renfair a few days ago

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Boredom
    2 Posts 2 Posters 18 Views
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • ArtemisA
      Artemis Administrator Sleep token ❤️
      last edited by

      A few days ago I went to reb fair, I got tw crystal rocks basically, and then a cute little glass foxy it seems like. I also got 3 tails black and blue,green and black and then a white/brown one. I dressed up as my fursona and I had my head on and my fiancé went to buy me a pickle and we got one and the guy was like “open your mouth” and shoves the pile in our mouth lol it was funny. Then we had a quesadilla

      Anyway yeah, next year I’m going as asuna and then my fiancé is going as kitito from sword art online

      Biggest sleeptoken fan
      alt text

      iwantyoutoperishI 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
      • iwantyoutoperishI
        Tenna!! | 🟡🐙 #RememberDuchess ♥ ADHD Awareness ♥ RealPianists 🎧 They/Them 🎧 🍁 He/Him 🍁 @Artemis
        last edited by iwantyoutoperish

        Artemis said in The stuff I got from renfair a few days ago:

        asuna and then my fiancé is going as kitito from sword art online

        SAO mentioned… I’m not far into the series (only ep 5 I believe) but so far it’s soo good 🤤

        "YOURE TOO SLOW! Wanna try again?" ~ Sonic.exe (Exeller)
        amtl4a1y9rcf1 (1).gif

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • First post
          Last post

        1

        Online

        1.1k

        Users

        66.3k

        Topics

        568.9k

        Posts
        Powered by NodeBB | Contributors