Multiplayer Piano Community Forum
    • Unread
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Register
    • Login

    say something here if u think u would be a good mod

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Blog
    29 Posts 16 Posters 541 Views
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • ?
      A Former User
      last edited by

      say anything

      DuncanD Heartbroken_dont trust _ loveeeH ? ? ? 5 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 1
      • DuncanD
        Duncan fuckboys for life LGBT+ ๐Ÿ He/Him ๐Ÿ #RememberDuchess listenin to spotify Neurodivergent Kids @A Former User
        last edited by

        @Angel_Dust gay

        "Nothing can suppress a human's curiosity." ~ Eren Jaeger

        ? 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • ?
          A Former User @Duncan
          last edited by

          Duncan ok

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • LolbitL
            Lolbit
            last edited by

            helper

            "This is gonna hurt but I blame myself first
            Cause I ignored the truth
            Drunk off that love, it fucked my head up
            There's no forgetting you
            You've awoken me, but you're choking me
            I was so obsessed
            Gave you all of me, and now honestly
            I got nothing left"

            ? 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • ?
              A Former User @Lolbit
              last edited by

              Lolbit okiee

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • Heartbroken_dont trust _ loveeeH
                Heartbroken_dont trust _ loveee #๐Ÿœ๐•ž๐•’๐•ซ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜._ ROSE ๐ŸŒน GROUP @A Former User
                last edited by

                @Angel_Dust that Im chill girl on the mppc. But I love to people that have problems or sad or mad something I help them to be happy be honest I love to cheer a person up ^^ but me personally I be in my feels n listen to row waves I started to hit the wall I hit my head on the door so many times but Iโ€™m nice person to talk to but single 4L ye Iโ€™m in good mood sometimes is not but rn Iโ€™m in good mood โค๏ธ๐Ÿคž

                {I'm fine asf ofc ๐Ÿ˜ฉ}
                {I'm thick asl ๐Ÿ˜}
                {He in love wit me :)}

                ? 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • ?
                  A Former User @Heartbroken_dont trust _ loveee
                  last edited by

                  @Jaylaaa kk

                  Heartbroken_dont trust _ loveeeH 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • Heartbroken_dont trust _ loveeeH
                    Heartbroken_dont trust _ loveee #๐Ÿœ๐•ž๐•’๐•ซ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜._ ROSE ๐ŸŒน GROUP @A Former User
                    last edited by

                    @Angel_Dust mhm ^^

                    {I'm fine asf ofc ๐Ÿ˜ฉ}
                    {I'm thick asl ๐Ÿ˜}
                    {He in love wit me :)}

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • cyberC
                      cyber mysterious Banned
                      last edited by

                      penis fish,

                      ? 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • ?
                        A Former User @cyber
                        last edited by

                        @O5-1-The-Founder ok

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                        • Top Tier JJK EnjoyerT
                          Top Tier JJK Enjoyer ส™แด€แด…แด…แด‡๊œฑแด› ส™ษชแด›แด„สœแด‡๊œฑ Cult of Arsonists Femboy Doctor Ditto's Simps
                          last edited by

                          it do

                          white-hollow.gif
                          img2.png Potti

                          img2 (1).png Eggy

                          ? 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                          • ?
                            A Former User @Top Tier JJK Enjoyer
                            last edited by

                            @Ditto-2-0 okay

                            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                            • ?
                              A Former User
                              last edited by

                              Duncan @Full-Out-Rylie

                              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                              • ?
                                A Former User @A Former User
                                last edited by

                                @Angel_Dust One Picture: 037762CB-F4D6-4FF9-9D41-1C484A763939.png

                                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                • zofya406Z
                                  zofya406
                                  last edited by

                                  I

                                  โ™กใ€œ(Zโ™ฅoโ™ฅfโ™ฅyโ™ฅa)ใ€œโ™ก

                                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                  • ?
                                    A Former User
                                    last edited by

                                    I would be a terrible mod lmao

                                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                    • ar06A
                                      ar06 Administrator
                                      last edited by

                                      okay

                                      ? 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                      • ?
                                        A Former User @ar06
                                        last edited by

                                        @Nitsua ZAMN XDD

                                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                        • ?
                                          A Former User @A Former User
                                          last edited by

                                          @Angel_Dust I could be, but iโ€™m not interested in the mod job.

                                          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                          • ar06A
                                            ar06 Administrator
                                            last edited by

                                            Iโ€™m not admin. I pormise ๐Ÿ‘€

                                            ? 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                            • First post
                                              Last post

                                            1

                                            Online

                                            1.1k

                                            Users

                                            66.3k

                                            Topics

                                            569.0k

                                            Posts
                                            Powered by NodeBB | Contributors