Multiplayer Piano Community Forum
    • Unread
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Register
    • Login

    Other modsssss

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Blog
    16 Posts 6 Posters 284 Views
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • ?
      A Former User
      last edited by

      i mean the moderator badge is more than useful to use, that can prevent toxic behavior from some people

      ? 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
      • Shazz_S
        Shazz_ RealPianists @A Former User
        last edited by

        @I_Løve_Zøf I don’t see why you can’t change your badge ^^
        I mean, it might be a helpful reminder in keeping your mod badge, but I’ve never seen rules against it.

        Shazz-7-1-2023 (3) (1).png
        0.png◞ 🎶 If words fail, music speaks! 🎶
        𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥! - Gumball

        ? 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • ?
          A Former User @A Former User
          last edited by

          tripod yeah ik. If I am able I probably won’t change it but it’s still good to know

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • ?
            A Former User @Shazz_
            last edited by

            Shazz_ yeah but like. I feel like people get scared talking to me whenever the first thing they see is a dark PFP and the moderator badge 😂

            Shazz_S 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • Shazz_S
              Shazz_ RealPianists @A Former User
              last edited by

              @I_Løve_Zøf For real, haha.
              Others shouldn’t really be scared though :) I know that can be a first reaction to some.

              Shazz-7-1-2023 (3) (1).png
              0.png◞ 🎶 If words fail, music speaks! 🎶
              𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥! - Gumball

              ? 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • ?
                A Former User @Shazz_
                last edited by

                Shazz_ yeah but people don’t exactly know me and how I talk so like the first thing they ask is like. Am I in trouble? I don’t want that I want people to say hi 🥲

                Shazz_S 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • Shazz_S
                  Shazz_ RealPianists @A Former User
                  last edited by

                  @I_Løve_Zøf Yeah, haha - I understand.
                  It’s just become the stereotypical image for us moderators, ultimately XD.

                  Shazz-7-1-2023 (3) (1).png
                  0.png◞ 🎶 If words fail, music speaks! 🎶
                  𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥! - Gumball

                  ? 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • ?
                    A Former User @Shazz_
                    last edited by

                    Shazz_ unfortunately yeah lol. But I’m not scary I promise 😂 (in most cases)

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                    • ?
                      A Former User
                      last edited by

                      you are terifing dude
                      you are like a chwuawau

                      ? Top Tier JJK EnjoyerT 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • ?
                        A Former User @A Former User
                        last edited by

                        @Niencraft I’m protective of certain things ( @I_Love_Ttp ). I’m not scary 😂

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                        • ?
                          A Former User
                          last edited by

                          you said you would rip my organs out and make me choke on them

                          ? 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                          • ?
                            A Former User @A Former User
                            last edited by

                            @Niencraft 😬🤫🤫

                            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                            • Top Tier JJK EnjoyerT
                              Top Tier JJK Enjoyer ʙᴀᴅᴅᴇꜱᴛ ʙɪᴛᴄʜᴇꜱ Cult of Arsonists Femboy Doctor Ditto's Simps @A Former User
                              last edited by

                              @Niencraft said in Other modsssss:

                              chwuawau

                              da fuq is that

                              white-hollow.gif
                              img2.png Potti

                              img2 (1).png Eggy

                              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                              • ?
                                A Former User @A Former User
                                last edited by

                                @I_Løve_Zøf I considered never having a mod tag just because I didn’t want people thinking I’d suddenly be this strict police. You are very much approachable in my eyes, but I can see how that’s intimidating for users. I say you can change it if you’d like. I think we all pretty much know you’re a mod anyways. It’s like when people change their user but we still know who they are, yknow?

                                ? 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                • ?
                                  A Former User @A Former User
                                  last edited by

                                  @Duchess yeah lol. Makes sense I’d just rather not do something and get in trouble for it 😂 clarification is nice and honestly something I need

                                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                  • System moved this topic from on
                                  • First post
                                    Last post
                                  HoodH KiwiArkavel۝K

                                  3

                                  Online

                                  1.1k

                                  Users

                                  66.3k

                                  Topics

                                  568.9k

                                  Posts
                                  Powered by NodeBB | Contributors