Multiplayer Piano Community Forum
    • Unread
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Register
    • Login

    I've been working on smth

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Vent
    6 Posts 3 Posters 73 Views
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • KiwiArkavel۝K
      KiwiArkavel۝ A-D-G(The Anti Drama Group)
      last edited by KiwiArkavel۝

      As you may know my declining mental health and my potential life loss, I decided that for others to truly understand my sanity, I must make something out of it.

      So here are my blueprint sprites for some vent project thing in working on
      Psychedelic BF
      Screenshot_20261003-192559.Chrome~2.jpg

      Psychedelic BF (Violent Potency: OVERDRIVE)
      Screenshot_20261003-092028.Chrome~2.jpg

      Background
      Screenshot_20261003-000205.Chrome~3.jpg

      KiwiArkavel۝K ArtemisA 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 3
      • KiwiArkavel۝K
        KiwiArkavel۝ A-D-G(The Anti Drama Group) @KiwiArkavel۝
        last edited by

        KiwiArkavel۝

        Now all I need is a fella that can animate the whole thing 👀

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • ArtemisA
          Artemis Administrator Sleep token ❤️ @KiwiArkavel۝
          last edited by

          KiwiArkavel۝ I was gunna reply but I’m in so much pain

          Biggest sleeptoken fan
          alt text

          KiwiArkavel۝K 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
          • KiwiArkavel۝K
            KiwiArkavel۝ A-D-G(The Anti Drama Group) @Artemis
            last edited by

            Artemis
            Damn, uhhhh- respond if you feel better

            Whatever pain your feeling, I’m sorry your feeling that way rn

            ArtemisA 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
            • ArtemisA
              Artemis Administrator Sleep token ❤️ @KiwiArkavel۝
              last edited by

              KiwiArkavel۝ im okay, just in pain from walking all day on Saturday at the renfair lol im okay now sortac, still in lot of pain but not as much

              Biggest sleeptoken fan
              alt text

              sweetliketarmacS 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
              • sweetliketarmacS
                sweetliketarmac @Artemis
                last edited by

                Artemis LUCKY.

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • First post
                  Last post
                KiwiArkavel۝K Zeera JackaltonZ

                5

                Online

                1.1k

                Users

                66.3k

                Topics

                568.9k

                Posts
                Powered by NodeBB | Contributors