Multiplayer Piano Community Forum
    • Unread
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Register
    • Login

    WHY. WHYY.

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Vent
    3 Posts 2 Posters 9 Views
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • KiwiArkavel۝K
      KiwiArkavel۝ A-D-G(The Anti Drama Group)
      last edited by KiwiArkavel۝

      .

      You people have no idea how much I wanna tear apart my flesh.

      I will not say what happened.

      But.

      My reaction to it is what would see from a guy thats psychedelic.

      The unimaginable fear and incomprehensible pain Im having rn is drowning me.

      Help.

      Help Me.

      Please stop this pain.

      Please I beg of you.

      Make it stop.

      I already threw up 2 times from the major fear I’m experiencing rn, and I got these fuckass dots everywhere and its just.

      .

      ArtemisA 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • ArtemisA
        Artemis Administrator Sleep token ❤️ @KiwiArkavel۝
        last edited by

        KiwiArkavel۝ I’m sorry for whatever happened

        Biggest sleeptoken fan
        alt text

        KiwiArkavel۝K 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
        • KiwiArkavel۝K
          KiwiArkavel۝ A-D-G(The Anti Drama Group) @Artemis
          last edited by

          Artemis
          Yeah.

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • First post
            Last post
          ArtemisA KiwiArkavel۝K

          5

          Online

          1.1k

          Users

          66.3k

          Topics

          568.9k

          Posts
          Powered by NodeBB | Contributors