Multiplayer Piano Community Forum
    • Unread
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Register
    • Login

    In response to Cyx's post

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Blog
    2 Posts 2 Posters 52 Views
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • DuncanD
      Duncan fuckboys for life LGBT+ 🍁 He/Him 🍁 #RememberDuchess listenin to spotify Neurodivergent Kids
      last edited by

      @X-Cyx-X I don’t know how many times you’ve saved me from my depression, my suicidal tendencies. You always manage to bring a smile to my face. I know you don’t believe in yourself like I believe in you, but I will always, always be here for you. You’re one of my best friends. I haven’t known you for that long, but I feel like you’re my family. So please, I’m not going to ask you to not say bad things about yourself, but just try to remember I love you.

      "Nothing can suppress a human's curiosity." ~ Eren Jaeger

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
      • ?
        A Former User
        last edited by

        i love my besties to

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • First post
          Last post

        2

        Online

        1.1k

        Users

        66.3k

        Topics

        569.0k

        Posts
        Powered by NodeBB | Contributors