Multiplayer Piano Community Forum
    • Unread
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. lil_sillyz
    3. Posts
    • Profile
    • Following 11
    • Followers 11
    • Topics 7
    • Posts 30
    • Groups 1

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • Gng I can’t breathe

      I had to run 1 lap in 5 minutes twice I’m not doing ts ever again my lungs are burning and I feel sick as hell, I drank some zero sugar Gatorade and I feel like dying help pls someone help me

      posted in Community
      lil_sillyzL
      lil_sillyz
    • RE: Istg SH MENTIONED

      Artemis yea she tried that before idk what happened to it tho

      posted in Community
      lil_sillyzL
      lil_sillyz
    • RE: Istg SH MENTIONED

      mini gourdy I know, I used to SH before. And I’ve tried giving her alternatives and seeing how that goes, like for example I’ll tell her to use a hair tie and ask her how that goes, or try a rubber band, smth that WONT make her bleed as much and fills that aching void, but idk I’m trying to help her

      posted in Community
      lil_sillyzL
      lil_sillyz
    • RE: Istg SH MENTIONED

      mini gourdy correct, and it’s sorta affecting me because she was doing so well in healing and seeing her hurt herself jst aches me for some dumb reason. Idk why I care this much,

      posted in Community
      lil_sillyzL
      lil_sillyz
    • RE: Istg SH MENTIONED

      Artemis I keep telling her that, but if she doesn’t rlly care or doesn’t wanna worry me, her hurting herself in general worries me. But I’ll try to talk to her tmr and if I find out she cvt again I’m giving up,

      posted in Community
      lil_sillyzL
      lil_sillyz
    • RE: Istg SH MENTIONED

      mini gourdy idrk if she has or not, but if she has it’s prolly to one of my other friends

      posted in Community
      lil_sillyzL
      lil_sillyz
    • RE: Istg SH MENTIONED

      zack I won’t, I promise

      posted in Community
      lil_sillyzL
      lil_sillyz
    • RE: Istg SH MENTIONED

      Artemis I will, trust me

      posted in Community
      lil_sillyzL
      lil_sillyz
    • RE: Istg SH MENTIONED

      mini gourdy Ik, I jst don’t know what to do atp. Bc she constantly does it and Ik how it is, I’ve been there before and I’m still going thru it, but me and fg are starting to give up on helping her

      posted in Community
      lil_sillyzL
      lil_sillyz
    • RE: Istg SH MENTIONED

      Also she said she would give us free blades too.

      posted in Community
      lil_sillyzL
      lil_sillyz
    • RE: Istg SH MENTIONED

      Artemis wha?

      posted in Community
      lil_sillyzL
      lil_sillyz
    • RE: Istg SH MENTIONED

      Artemis my friend asked her and she said “bc I was bored.”

      posted in Community
      lil_sillyzL
      lil_sillyz
    • RE: I might as well break up with him if he’ll act like this.

      KiwiArkavel۝ said in I might as well break up with him if he’ll act like this.:

      lil_sillyz

      Dms.

      Why is ELLIOT trying to do that to you rn

      Idk

      posted in Community
      lil_sillyzL
      lil_sillyz
    • Istg SH MENTIONED

      My bsf cut herself bc she was bored. She always keeps doing this and atp im done with them. Idk what else to do.

      posted in Community
      lil_sillyzL
      lil_sillyz
    • RE: I might as well break up with him if he’ll act like this.

      Artemis Ty twinny and dw I broke up with him but he tryna set me up with someone rn so idk

      posted in Community
      lil_sillyzL
      lil_sillyz
    • RE: I might as well break up with him if he’ll act like this.

      alexb_145 well, basically he keeps trying to date someone else while with me and knows I’m not polyamorys, and he told me recently (like Saturday) that he doesn’t feel loved by me so he thought “I’m gonna try date more people instead of breaking up with them” so here we are. And also he liked his ex while with me (which isn’t wrong but he legit went the mental hospital bc of it) and now me and him are broken up. Ta da. He’s also causing so much damn drama

      posted in Community
      lil_sillyzL
      lil_sillyz
    • I might as well break up with him if he’ll act like this.

      IMG_8351.jpeg IMG_8352.jpeg

      posted in Community
      lil_sillyzL
      lil_sillyz
    • RE: GUESSS WHO CANT BREATHEEEEE

      lil_sillyz update I can breathe now

      posted in Community
      lil_sillyzL
      lil_sillyz
    • RE: So uhhh.

      Omg twin, I’m so so so sorry that happened to you, you haven’t lost everything. You have a lot of people on here who care abt u, u have vanni, u have me, u have a bunch of people who can help u out whenever you need, (also awesome soundtrack as usual) but we care for you and you haven’t lost EVERYONE. (I’m trying my best to help u twinny I’m so sorry if it isn’t helpful :c) but I do hope you get better.

      posted in Vent
      lil_sillyzL
      lil_sillyz
    • GUESSS WHO CANT BREATHEEEEE

      THIS BITTCCCCHHHH

      posted in Community
      lil_sillyzL
      lil_sillyz