My head hurts
Posts
-
RE: Im staying on here till im unbanned on bdnsf and all the drama dies downposted in User Announcements
if yall are interested join the A-D-G
-
Im staying on here till im unbanned on bdnsf and all the drama dies downposted in User Announcements
I like it here because its dead
-
RE: IMPORTANTposted in Awareness
@KiwiArkavelVA good for you! They gonna unban you or are ya stuck in purgatory?
-
RE: Repostposted in Awareness
@KiwiArkavelVA i would share your side but my main is muted and my alt has -10 rep
-
RE: Repostposted in Awareness
This bitch is crazy “RazorBladeElliOnline
Top Poster
RazorBladeElli
Eyeliner Cult
stargazers
I Read X Reader!!
ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel
Emo kids
Tally Hall Fans
Dance,Dance
☆★! Converse !☆★
Goth/emo/scene/other :3
★☆Theater Kids☆★
Crazy In Love.
I ❤️ The Smiths
★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★
I ♡ C.AI
Hello Kitty Cult
Gay People
wrote about a minute ago
last edited by
#1
Genuinely we need to STOP talking about kiwi, i love how he sent me derogatory voice messages telling me to stop dragging it yetttt uhhhh😂😂😂😂 I’m not engaging in any DMS asking about the shoutbox incident, the abuse from him or anything of the sort, you WILL be blocked. Im really trying to forget about him. Lets stop this drama chat im not a fan of it!! Its immature and quite frankly petty.”