Your browser does not seem to support JavaScript. As a result, your viewing experience will be diminished, and you have been placed in read-only mode.
Please download a browser that supports JavaScript, or enable it if it's disabled (i.e. NoScript).
Subcategories
im late, but happy birthday We miss you on bdns </3
Yuki OFCCCCCCCC ILYTTTTTTTTTTT xx
1000001340.jpg
Asking for feedback on any topic.
Gamizavier yeah, I like it to but its sometimes good for changes
Asking for help regarding the forum
Artemis Thanks
Discussion about MPP or other clone sites
failed why am i in there /j
Ayari oh
Cracktucker
Cracktucker very rarely am I on mpp because of that reason
👎
original
16dfe46f-5cd4-4bc5-9706-1d21ec0c815b-image.png
@ɪɴꜰɪɴᴀ-ᴘʜᴏᴇɴɪx HUH
cri
@Haven No Worries!! <3
@Haven Samee
LIKE LISTEN
@Soggy_Bread .
@Cyx YOU’RE WELCOMEE!!! I LOVE YOU TOOOOOOO!!! <3333333333
@Tsu thank you :D
kitkatgirlie GRRRRRRRR
@ɪɴꜰɪɴᴀ-ᴘʜᴏᴇɴɪx i can’t-
lmao wtf
@Sen nvm
@Sen im fine with them having my crown