Subcategories

  • 1k Topics
    6k Posts
    HoodH

    Screenshot 2026-09-25 9.09.47 AM.png

  • 1k Topics
    5k Posts
    KiwiArkavel۝K

    Yeonjun 𝜗ৎ .

    Holy elite old

  • 219 Topics
    1k Posts
    GamizavierG

    Currently, I’m writing a book with my friends lore that he’s made over the years.
    One of the 100+ books, I am writing one of the side stories, named Lover’s Tail.
    It’s located on Wattpad (I personally hate A03.) I will be regularly updating it, and with some motivation, I might be able to complete it next year.
    Link to my profile here: https://www.wattpad.com/user/Gamizavier
    TW: Gore, Romance, Death.

  • 41 Topics
    188 Posts
    somniumS

    @KayaRoseWho i know

    everyone says they’re good

    but i could write these forever.

  • 92 Topics
    291 Posts
    yawnzznY

    Tenna!! | 🟡🐙 THANK YOU 🥀 also to me its only good for photo edits xD

  • Question: For my etiquette handbook, is this table format good?

    Moved
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    54 Views
    ?

    ok

  • [Off Topic] oh fuuck yeahh

    Moved
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    88 Views
    ayinA

    a7e104eb-5943-42cb-b272-49517e988e79-image.png

  • weird nicknames? and why you have them?

    32
    0 Votes
    32 Posts
    961 Views
    ayinA

    @laraiia yes my nickname is laura because sometimes it autocorrects to that and my friends laugh about it

  • 0 Votes
    7 Posts
    109 Views
    ɬɧɛყƖųɧʝąყꞭ

    @omqzaddy i was asking knowing the answer

  • It took me two hours to draw this for my sister on her birthday.

    Moved
    3
    1 Votes
    3 Posts
    101 Views
    ?

    @SM9118Studios Well I like it. She should be appreciative you spent time on something for her :)

  • This topic is deleted!

    Moved
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    11 Views
  • This topic is deleted!

    Moved
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    5 Views
  • Breaking News: i cant explain

    Moved
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    64 Views
    ayinA

    it was a joke he is acc 18

  • 0 Votes
    1 Posts
    48 Views
    ayinA

    8c9ce4b0-72f1-47b2-b619-479cdd550dda-image.png
    this is a joke

  • aaaaaAAAAAUUUGH

    Moved
    3
    1 Votes
    3 Posts
    66 Views
    InkyNightmaresI

    @Calistaa WELL

    THAT-

    THAT’S BECAUSE-

    YOU’RE A BIG BUFF MAN FOGOLWER

    figler

    goclhsi

    goldcelr

    coemr

    comaeri

    goldifhe

    golgdie

    AOSDIEBJNJLSQLKW

  • Me inna corner

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    69 Views
  • Photo dump cuz y’all doing it🤓

    Moved
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    174 Views
    ?

    @7o2_An-a Yuh 😹

  • 0 Votes
    1 Posts
    43 Views
    ayinA

    breaking-news (13).jpg
    this is all a joke!

  • 0 Votes
    1 Posts
    41 Views
    ayinA

    breaking-news (12).jpg
    this is all a joke

  • 0 Votes
    1 Posts
    36 Views
    ayinA

    breaking-news (11).jpg
    she ugly but the whole news is a joke (not the insult)

  • drawing from class

    2
    2 Votes
    2 Posts
    59 Views
    YaBoiPhantomY

    @finn-kinda-hot nicee

  • Number 1 Finished, and No I do not mean piss.

    12
    2 Votes
    12 Posts
    276 Views
    ?

    @SM9118Studios
    [Flesh Takers]
    It was as vivid as dreamless sleep, yet I could remember all of it.

    The cries for help ringing in my ears, the sound of flesh and bone against metal, and raspy breathing of the ones of whom it was too late to save. However, they all had one thing in common in the long run.
    I couldn’t remember any of them afterwards.

    Frisk was in complete danger at this point, and I could simply tell that from the creature’s abilities and appearance. As I sprinted towards the last location I saw Friskopher, my mind felt that for some reason something about this world seemed off…
    The streets were looping around themselves as their colors shifted their hues at the pace of a sloth climbing a tree. I noticed that the streets slowly became speckled with humans going on with their daily lives in pure silence, until there were almost too many to sprint past. All of their faces were unviewable from where I was running, and if I tried to get a glimpse at their expression a headache popped into existence. This kept me running through the crowded, yet silent streets of this warped reality. That was until I realized that I couldn’t go any further without bumping into anybody on accident, or on purpose. This place was too tightly packed to get through, and someone’s life relied solely on my arrival. So, I did what any sane person would do in that scenario.

    I pushed someone.

    As soon as I shoved one person out of my way, they had topped onto the ground and every living being that took space on that street had directed their attention towards me. A large headache erupted through my skull as their faces had revealed themselves to my vision. Smiling expressions drawn on with a seemingly large crayon by a small child, as it had appeared. However, I was not afraid of the beings that slowly surrounded me. I was more focused on the feeling of my brain being crushed by a hydraulic press. The pain did not come in waves, it instead gradually increased as blood seeped from newly formed cuts in my tear ducts. It was an unbearable pain that I could not possibly endure.
    I ran as far as I could, and as fast as my weak legs could carry me, not caring at all about the attention that came from me charging through the crowded streets like an enraged bull attacking something that posed a threat to it. I rammed myself head-first through the strange beings with my eyes squinted shut to the point of extra pain. I could not feel the pain my eyelids were causing. I then had the absolutely horrible idea of opening my eyes to check my surroundings, so I forced my head upwards and my eyes to an opening. What I saw was absolutely horrifying.
    The city was extremely oversaturated in colors, including the sky, earth, and people. However, the people were not people anymore. They had taken forms unknown to my perception of reality. Their skin was slowly melting off them onto the ground in globs of flesh, and their smiles had only become extremely toothy and realistic. Their teeth were drenched in human blood, which was dripping right alongside their flesh.
    I couldn’t control myself anymore. My legs had given out and sent me flinging over into a strange space ahead of the crowd with absolutely none of the monsters inhabiting it. My hands and knees forced me to skid to a halt, scraping themselves up in the slightest. It wasn’t the worst thing I had seen. Hell, It was the least gruesome thing in the entire day besides the talk with Frisk.
    Right. Frisk. I had to get back to Friskopher to save them. Yet, how could I do that if I couldn’t even save myself? The world around me was spinning, and before I knew it, I was upchucking directly onto the ground. I felt horrible at that point, and all I wished was for my old life back.
    All I wished was for some help. Even if it was only a small amount of help, I would take anything I could get at that point. Their faces were engraved deeply into my mind. It was the only thing I saw in the corners of my vision.
    Then, something offered me its humanlike hand in kindness.
    “Calm down, Mistius, I’ll redo this.”

    As I took their hand, it all went black. I felt… relieved. All of the pain was gone in an instant. My cries for help were answered at last.

    But theirs weren’t.

  • soooo close

    Moved
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    236 Views
    ɬơɖơཞơƙıꞭ

    @chocolate-eater-king mhmhmh

  • 0 Votes
    1 Posts
    50 Views
    ayinA

    breaking-news (10).jpg
    this is all a joke

  • 0 Votes
    1 Posts
    37 Views
    ayinA

    they r so beautiful
    this is all a joke, but i am still in a smash for trix

2

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

568.8k

Posts