Subcategories

  • 1k Topics
    6k Posts
    HoodH

    Screenshot 2026-09-25 9.09.47 AM.png

  • 1k Topics
    5k Posts
    KiwiArkavel۝K

    Yeonjun 𝜗ৎ .

    Holy elite old

  • 219 Topics
    1k Posts
    GamizavierG

    Currently, I’m writing a book with my friends lore that he’s made over the years.
    One of the 100+ books, I am writing one of the side stories, named Lover’s Tail.
    It’s located on Wattpad (I personally hate A03.) I will be regularly updating it, and with some motivation, I might be able to complete it next year.
    Link to my profile here: https://www.wattpad.com/user/Gamizavier
    TW: Gore, Romance, Death.

  • 41 Topics
    188 Posts
    somniumS

    @KayaRoseWho i know

    everyone says they’re good

    but i could write these forever.

  • 92 Topics
    291 Posts
    yawnzznY

    Tenna!! | 🟡🐙 THANK YOU 🥀 also to me its only good for photo edits xD

  • 0 Votes
    2 Posts
    50 Views
    ?

    huh.PNG wait what.PNG

  • hehehahahah

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    55 Views
    ayinA

    we are waiting for some high command

  • Clown Mods

    33
    1 Votes
    33 Posts
    2k Views
    ?

    that’s actually the big reason why slurs aren’t allowed, because some people actually find them offensive

  • 0 Votes
    7 Posts
    147 Views
    ?

    “guess that pokemon!”
    “PIKACHU”
    “____”
    “FFFFFUC-”

  • who want to do this

    Moved
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    80 Views
    ayinA

    yourlocalkitkat can we do this (your major general!!!)

  • the music im listen to rn

    Moved
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    104 Views
  • ahahahahahah

    Moved
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    61 Views
    ayinA

    left half turn kajajajajajajjajajsndhahahahahh

  • meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee (pic of me ofcc <3im tried af so dont mind)

    Moved
    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    713 Views
    ɬơɖơཞơƙıꞭ

    @laraiia ty ig <3

  • I got a question

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    216 Views
    AshtonA

    @Cassidy from what I know nah idk why they quitting I ain’t even know they was quitting

  • An ad I found.

    8
    1 Votes
    8 Posts
    216 Views
    ?

    Hehe ok 👍

  • Streaming on Twitch!

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    189 Views
    ?

    that one person that didn’t ask if you would, could, or should use twitch:

  • Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!

    10
    3 Votes
    10 Posts
    279 Views
    InkyNightmaresI

    jun c

  • the stories of how i was born

    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    322 Views
    ?

    i know where my parent found me 😭

  • This topic is deleted!

    Moved
    9
    3 Votes
    9 Posts
    149 Views
  • mee rnn -=- im soo fucking high rn

    Moved
    14
    2 Votes
    14 Posts
    252 Views
    ɬơɖơཞơƙıꞭ

    @Kaya-Rose-UndFind MKKK <3

  • aannndd.....

    Moved
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    39 Views
    ayinA

    …this is why upsetioz hates reaperaaron

    07ce0c4d-ffcc-4ea6-925b-9a80737747ba-image.png

    referenced to the resignation letter from a chief rank

  • long ass paragraph

    Moved
    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    581 Views
    ?

    @laraiia TL;DR 🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱

  • i am in identity crisis

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    70 Views
    ?

    @laraiia I can maybe help

  • Here's your oc!! In my style ‼️😁

    34
    0 Votes
    34 Posts
    1k Views
    ?

    Any more before I head off?

  • more of sleep token<3

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    51 Views
    ArtemisA

    When we were made
    It was no accident
    We were tangled up like branches in a flood
    I come as a blade
    A sacred guardian
    So you keep me sharp and test my worth in blood
    ♪
    You’ve got me in a chokehold
    You’ve got me in a chokehold
    You’ve got me in a…
    ♪
    Beneath the stormy seas
    Above the mountain peaks
    It’s all the same to me
    It makes no difference
    I’ve seen my days unfold
    Done the impossible
    I’ll turn my walls to gold to bring you home again
    So show me that which I cannot see
    Even if it hurts me
    Even if I can’t sleep
    Oh, and though we act out of our holy duty to be constantly awake
    You’ve got me in a chokehold
    You’ve got me in a chokehold
    You’ve got me in a chokehold
    You’ve got me in a chokehold
    Even if it hurts me
    Even if I can’t sleep
    Show me the way

Your Local FreakY

3

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

568.8k

Posts