Subcategories

  • 1k Topics
    6k Posts
    HoodH

    Screenshot 2026-09-25 9.09.47 AM.png

  • 1k Topics
    5k Posts
    HoodH

    Screenshot 2026-09-28 12.54.49 PM.png

  • 219 Topics
    1k Posts
    GamizavierG

    Currently, I’m writing a book with my friends lore that he’s made over the years.
    One of the 100+ books, I am writing one of the side stories, named Lover’s Tail.
    It’s located on Wattpad (I personally hate A03.) I will be regularly updating it, and with some motivation, I might be able to complete it next year.
    Link to my profile here: https://www.wattpad.com/user/Gamizavier
    TW: Gore, Romance, Death.

  • 41 Topics
    188 Posts
    somniumS

    @KayaRoseWho i know

    everyone says they’re good

    but i could write these forever.

  • 92 Topics
    291 Posts
    yawnzznY

    Tenna!! | 🟡🐙 THANK YOU 🥀 also to me its only good for photo edits xD

  • JOIN ME ON KIDSCHAT (if you want lol) ^•^

    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    203 Views
    ?

    probably a site created by pedos to attract potential victims who don’t know any better

  • He sleep lol

    Moved
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    454 Views
    zofyaZ

    @Full-Out-Rylie <3

  • Knees<33333333333

    8
    1 Votes
    8 Posts
    203 Views
    Natzuki emikoN

    @Angel_Dust the knees kinda looking fine /j

  • BURD MOVE YO ASS

    Moved
    29
    0 Votes
    29 Posts
    1k Views
    ɬɧɛყƖųɧʝąყꞭ

    @Angel_Dust yep

  • This topic is deleted!

    Moved
    21
    0 Votes
    21 Posts
    16 Views
  • clay...niceee

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    86 Views
    ?

    @Kaya-Rose lIkE daMn BrO /j

  • the cult is growing

    Moved
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    730 Views
    YaBoiPhantomY

    @Chapa-aka-Volt -v-

  • POV: You're my teeth

    9
    1 Votes
    9 Posts
    269 Views
    solaS

    InkyNightmares why do your teeth make noise is my question

  • y e s lets go

    Moved
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    173 Views
    alyx.iz.in.starzzA

    i clearly get so many bitches
    Screenshot 2023-02-02 6.51.59 PM.png

  • im done :skull:

    Moved
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    85 Views
    yourlocalkitkatY

    @Rylie hood move pls T^T

  • songs that hit different

    1
    3 Votes
    1 Posts
    54 Views
    finn.in.outer.space.F

    Close Friends- Lil Baby, Gunna
    Martin and Gina- Polo G
    Beat the Odds- Lil Tjay
    Girl of My Dreams- Rod Wave
    I Know- Polo G
    Girlfriend- siouxxie sixxsta
    Rapstar- Polo G
    ketamine- siouxxie sixxsta
    Wrong- Luh Kel
    Wait For U- Future
    Leaked- Lil Tjay
    Sex Sounds- Lil Tjay
    772 Love- YNW Melly
    Suicidal- YNW Melly
    No Role Modelz- J cole
    High Fashion- Roddy Ricch
    Lucid Dreams-Juice WRLD (overrated but still good)
    Fireworks- Sounds Like Harmony

  • Matching Pfp's <3

    Moved
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    84 Views
    idek_my2ndnameI

    @Little-Johnny-MilesTailsPrower i have some<3

  • This topic is deleted!

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    14 Views
  • pov:.......ur crush is staring at so u try to look good

    Moved
    58
    2 Votes
    58 Posts
    2k Views
  • I think I found Lavender's dream website

    24
    0 Votes
    24 Posts
    904 Views
    ?

    @Laws lavenders favorite video is daisys destruction

  • Poll time lol

    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    225 Views
    ?

    @Thetruepath 7538649F-35B3-4F0C-BD45-2734AE58FFB2.jpeg

  • bruh wtf dude

    Moved
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    381 Views
    ?

    @Victor Nah, if i’m for for 2-3 days, i’m coming back 99+

  • please sign all participants who passed (you all failed)

    Moved
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    36 Views
    ayinA

    all failed.png

  • Poll time lol

    0
    0 Votes
    0 Posts
    12 Views
    No one has replied
  • @Toxic ^^

    5
    1 Votes
    5 Posts
    192 Views
    Shazz_S

    @toxic My pleasure ^^
    I’m glad you loved it :)

HoodH

1

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

568.8k

Posts