Subcategories

  • 1k Topics
    6k Posts
    HoodH

    Screenshot 2026-09-25 9.09.47 AM.png

  • 1k Topics
    5k Posts
    HoodH

    Screenshot 2026-09-28 12.54.49 PM.png

  • 219 Topics
    1k Posts
    GamizavierG

    Currently, I’m writing a book with my friends lore that he’s made over the years.
    One of the 100+ books, I am writing one of the side stories, named Lover’s Tail.
    It’s located on Wattpad (I personally hate A03.) I will be regularly updating it, and with some motivation, I might be able to complete it next year.
    Link to my profile here: https://www.wattpad.com/user/Gamizavier
    TW: Gore, Romance, Death.

  • 41 Topics
    188 Posts
    somniumS

    @KayaRoseWho i know

    everyone says they’re good

    but i could write these forever.

  • 92 Topics
    291 Posts
    yawnzznY

    Tenna!! | 🟡🐙 THANK YOU 🥀 also to me its only good for photo edits xD

  • What happened today on Sangoma

    Moved
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    452 Views
    ?

    I wish I was here earlier. :[

  • This is wolf/Demon thing/deer

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    135 Views
    ArtemisA

    @Izzy Thanks!

  • This topic is deleted!

    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    20 Views
  • face reveal but no glasses

    Moved
    3
    1 Votes
    3 Posts
    105 Views
    jeff.isweirdJ

    @finn-dfw-u smash, fine, smash.

  • This topic is deleted!

    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    10 Views
  • This topic is deleted!

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    4 Views
  • This is for Duncan<3

    1
    2 Votes
    1 Posts
    57 Views
    ArtemisA

    I love you so much, you mean so much to me also. Its funny to look at the past of ares when we used to hate each other for no reason. Kinda funny. You mean so much to me and Rylie, And so much other people. I am happy we became friends Don’t let anyone Be mean to you or put you down or anyone hurt you. you are the awesome person and you are so fucking funny and cool you make me happy,giggle,smile, and so much moe and to other people.
    Its so awesome that we can make jokes witch each other. just know that you matter to everyone and that no matter what you are awesome and you make people happy. Don’t let anyone put you down!

  • pics of me ofc im bored and i can soo yeaa

    Moved
    23
    1 Votes
    23 Posts
    938 Views
    ?

    190324-the-walking-dead.jpg

    you look like tara from the walking dead

  • @DeepGore this you?

    Moved
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    142 Views
    ?

    @DeepGore ok

  • Jeffrey/Richie face reveal

    Moved
    10
    2 Votes
    10 Posts
    252 Views
    ?

    @ILuvMy-_-bitches NO WAY LAWS IS STALKING U 😮

  • Another Meme I Made

    Moved
    6
    1 Votes
    6 Posts
    169 Views
    ?

    me when i hear someone walk past the door and forget if i locked it or not

  • The tattoo I wanna get on my neck

    11
    1 Votes
    11 Posts
    251 Views
    Natzuki emikoN

    @Kaya-Rose (⁠╥⁠﹏⁠╥⁠)

  • My art bc Its cool

    5
    2 Votes
    5 Posts
    190 Views
    ArtemisA

    @Full-Out-Rylie i can do it to u monday

  • @laws........

    Moved
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    132 Views
    ?

    Screen Shot 2023-02-03 at 3.05.38 PM.png

  • Which avatar is better :p

    3
    1 Votes
    3 Posts
    115 Views
    ?

    Both look great, but Snap imo

  • Whoever is they, stop it.

    Moved
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    274 Views
    ?

    @TheyLuhJay
    …
    Wait…
    So… why would you think its my fault that someone starts saying that things…?

  • For @Burd >:)

    Moved
    11
    1 Votes
    11 Posts
    272 Views
    ?

    @Duchess yeah, I don’t even see myself. What a joke

  • This topic is deleted!

    Moved
    21
    3 Votes
    21 Posts
    371 Views
  • me rn in my boring ass classs

    Moved
    6
    2 Votes
    6 Posts
    155 Views
    Natzuki emikoN

    ɬơɖơཞơƙı that how I be like in school, it sucks tbh but too bad I’m not in school lol

  • Joke I made up in like 5 seconds

    9
    2 Votes
    9 Posts
    213 Views
    ?

    C61D46B9-4D1B-4289-BC83-D13EDC216CE2.png

0

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

568.8k

Posts