Subcategories

  • 1k Topics
    6k Posts
    HoodH

    Screenshot 2026-09-25 9.09.47 AM.png

  • 1k Topics
    5k Posts
    HoodH

    Screenshot 2026-09-29 10.58.48 AM.png Screenshot 2026-09-29 10.59.01 AM.png

  • 219 Topics
    1k Posts
    GamizavierG

    Currently, I’m writing a book with my friends lore that he’s made over the years.
    One of the 100+ books, I am writing one of the side stories, named Lover’s Tail.
    It’s located on Wattpad (I personally hate A03.) I will be regularly updating it, and with some motivation, I might be able to complete it next year.
    Link to my profile here: https://www.wattpad.com/user/Gamizavier
    TW: Gore, Romance, Death.

  • 41 Topics
    188 Posts
    somniumS

    @KayaRoseWho i know

    everyone says they’re good

    but i could write these forever.

  • 92 Topics
    291 Posts
    yawnzznY

    Tenna!! | 🟡🐙 THANK YOU 🥀 also to me its only good for photo edits xD

  • Follow me on tiktok and insta hehe

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    111 Views
    ?

    @Your-Local-Non-Binary-Kiddo :]

  • my outfit for today!!!!

    Moved
    11
    1 Votes
    11 Posts
    308 Views
    ?

    @RyLIE-Offline <3 <3

  • Do NOT Reply to me!!!!

    3
    1 Votes
    3 Posts
    75 Views
    finn.in.outer.space.F

    @Your-Local-Non-Binary-Kiddo correct that’s why I’m single

  • Friend me on instagram and tiktok

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    74 Views
    ?

    k ill add u on tik tok

  • i got bored... -.-''

    Moved
    15
    3 Votes
    15 Posts
    827 Views
    ?

    Duncan Fair-

  • Duuuude drama?

    1
    2 Votes
    1 Posts
    50 Views
    ?

    This YouTube comment explained that he respected the LGBTQ community but was unable to support it because of his religion but someone replied to that comment saying that it is impossible to Respect the LGBTQ+ community without supporting it she also called the Muslim guy a homophobic person and saying that religion was corrupting him because he was making him think that all LGBTQ people were ambitions.

    She was also being very racist towards the Muslim dude and she was being very homophobic clearly stating that she didn’t care about anyone else’s pronouns and that she didn’t seem to understand that the religions that she is talking about were made over thousands and thousands of years ago. The rules can’t just be changed.

    Sorry if this doesn’t make sense I used the mic

    Also, I replied to them.

  • I'M BACK GUYS!

    1
    1 Votes
    1 Posts
    60 Views
    ?

    And I have art!
    Give me a moment to get it

    IMG_20221229_072937.jpg I was practicing the female anatomy :)

    IMG_20221229_072925.jpg My gay friend asked for a picture of what he would like his bf to look like if he had one (Also good practice of the male anatomy)

    IMG_20221229_072912.jpg One of my followers wanted a drawing of themselves :D

  • more art, from past few weeks.

    Moved
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    147 Views
    yubinliY

    @aluthelabrat thanks my guy

  • uhhh drawing

    Moved
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    201 Views
    yubinliY

    @aluthelabrat cock joke

  • okay... kinda just gonna vent...? tbh idk if this is venting or not.

    10
    3 Votes
    10 Posts
    295 Views
    ?

    @2-Faded4-_-yhu tbh, true.

  • Basically Vapor

    Moved
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    67 Views
    ?

    75c1d959-5c8d-4727-b4a0-4c90a90479a1-image.png

  • Now bro look at that

    Moved
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    262 Views
    Evelyn SJ Amara MaddenE

    @maymay15 oo-

  • The Generosity Series: 22

    6
    1 Votes
    6 Posts
    213 Views
    ?

    @Duchess Very true

  • AUTOCORRECT HAS NO MERCY FOR ME AUGHGHGUGHUGAHGAUAHAYA

    Moved
    3
    1 Votes
    3 Posts
    106 Views
    ?

    35f18e13-d981-4dc3-a3d1-2c1b4c451cc1-image.png

  • I look emo today

    Moved
    7
    3 Votes
    7 Posts
    191 Views
    ?

    @X-Cyx-X afuihuifhaiohfurgfujanehioehrugajfaheuhdfudbfaeuohyegsduihdudehuhreu

  • This isn't a jumpscare. It's so not.

    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    309 Views
    ?

    i went through the whole thing, it really isn’t a jumpscare
    447454fd-a03c-44b4-b904-fa2570f36cd0-image.png

  • the color of your tabs bar

    Moved
    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    338 Views
    ıllııllıllıツApollo JusticeツıllıllııllıI

    764.JPG Captura9.JPG

  • Not my friend getting over 500K views on one single tiktok

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    94 Views
    spidermeowS

    @YourLocalNerd bruh i got like somewhere between 100k-200k views on a tiktok about being worried about badboyhalo 💀
    IT WAS 12 FUCKIN WORDS

  • should i- or no

    Moved
    19
    0 Votes
    19 Posts
    440 Views
    ?

    @YourLocalNerd xd i was bored

  • not my step sis over here

    Moved
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    56 Views
    ?

    Screenshot 2022-12-22 8.41.57 AM.png
    her tiktok is https://www.tiktok.com/@tired_todoroki

HoodH lil_sillyzL

2

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

568.8k

Posts