Subcategories

  • New to the community? Introduce yourself!

    324 Topics
    3k Posts
    i.luv.unicornsI

    you can call me fia or gourdy

    she/any

    13

    fictkin & yumeshipper

    neurodivergent please be patient

    dms are open, im bad at conversation and honestly really awkward so im sorry

    not my first second or third time on here [quitting is impossible]

    geuss who 🤔

    i like dandys world , demonology , drawing , poppy playtime … yeah

    ^ PLAY ROBLOX WITH ME PLEASE

    i also really like pepsi

  • 457 Topics
    2k Posts
    zackZ

    3696593043_77911437721987_1791253881293.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791161091626.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791160816588.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791245935476.png

  • 429 Topics
    2k Posts
    somniumS

    ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”

    short answer they wanted: [insert perfection]
    short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING

  • When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.

    14k Topics
    108k Posts
    SoverignS

    zack okay but in all seriousness i hope hes okay because people are saying he may be going under religious psychosis and everyone under that deserves the help and support they need

  • s m a s h- Or pass?..

    34
    1 Votes
    34 Posts
    907 Views
    ?

    @The-Depressed-Bitch first one 90% smash, second one 50% smash

  • Who will be my matching buddy?

    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    179 Views
    Not_justkysN

    @The-Depressed-Bitch mb bro i feel yo ahh now

  • This topic is deleted!

    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    8 Views
  • im ganna go with the name victor

    47
    0 Votes
    47 Posts
    1k Views
    ?

    @アストルフォ Plus, You got mad because they posted the “L + Bozo + Ratio” Copypasta, Please fucking get off,

  • Again with the ADS!

    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    220 Views
    ?

    @Your-Local-Non-Binary-Kiddo HAAAI

  • Which one is better?...

    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    131 Views
    DuncanD

    @The-Depressed-Bitch Both are equally unique

  • just called 4 ppl the past 6 mins n---etr yahh

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    48 Views
    Not_justkysN

    Break ‘em!
    Shit!
    Yo! Yeah!
    Just wakin’ up in the mornin’, gotta thank God
    I don’t know but today seems kinda odd
    No barkin’ from the dog, no smog
    And momma cooked a breakfast with no hog
    I got my grub on, but didn’t pig out
    Finally, got a call from a girl I wanna dig out
    Hooked it up fo’ later as I hit the do’
    Thinkin’, “Will I live another 24’?”
    I gotta go ‘cause I got me a drop top
    And if I hit the switch, I can make the ass drop
    Had to stop, at a red light
    Lookin’ in my mirror, not a jacker in sight
    And everything is alright
    I got a beep from Kim, and she can fuck all night
    Called up the homies, and I’m askin’ y’all
    Which park, are y’all playin’ basketball?
    Get me on the court and I’m trouble
    Last week fucked around and got a triple-double
    Freakin’ niggas every way like MJ
    I can’t believe, today was a good day, shit!
    Drove to the pad and hit the showers
    Didn’t even get no static from them cowards
    ‘Cause just yesterday, them fools tried to blast me
    Saw the police, and they rolled right past me
    No flexin’, didn’t even look in a nigga’s direction
    As I ran the intersection
    Went to Short Dog’s house, they was watchin’ Yo! MTV Raps
    What’s the haps on the craps?
    Shake ‘em up, shake ‘em up, shake ‘em up, shake ‘em!
    Roll ‘em in a circle of niggas, and watch me break ‘em
    Wit’ the seven, 7-11, 7-11
    Seven, even back do’ Lil Joe
    I picked up the cash flow
    Then we played bones, and I’m yellin’ “Domino!”
    Plus nobody I know got killed in South Central LA
    Today was a good day, shit!
    Left my nigga’s house paid
    Picked up a girl been tryna fuck since the 12th grade
    It’s ironic, I had the brew, she had the chronic
    The Lakers beat the Supersonics
    I felt on her big fat fanny
    Pulled out the jammy and killed the punani
    And my dick runs deep, so deep, so deep
    Put her ass to sleep
    Woke her up around one
    She didn’t hesitate to call Ice Cube the top gun
    Drove her to the pad and I’m coastin’
    Took another sip of the potion, hit the three-wheel motion
    I was glad everything had worked out
    Dropped her ass off, and then chirped out
    Today was like one of those fly dreams
    Didn’t even see a berry flashin’ those high beams
    No helicopter lookin’ for a murder
    Two in the mornin’, got the Fatburger
    Even saw the lights of the Goodyear Blimp
    And it read, “Ice Cube’s a Pimp!” (yeah)
    Drunk as hell, but no throwin’ up
    Halfway home, and my pager’s still blowin’ up
    Today, I didn’t even have to use my AK
    I gotta say it was a good day, shit!
    Hey, wait, wait a minute!
    Pooh, stop this shit!
    What the fuck am I thinkin’ about?

  • uhhh

    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    343 Views
    ?

    @Your-Local-Non-Binary-Kiddo said in uhhh:

    @Kaya-Rose Might be an Infection Or a tumor

    CUT noITMOFF CUT IT OFF NOW

  • Gacha Club but I make characters to match the song.

    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    120 Views
    ?

    Btw sorry taking so long to respond but this is the Oc for Miss The Rage. Screenshot_20221111-220510~2.png

  • This topic is deleted!

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    10 Views
  • I drew a good picture :)

    30
    1 Votes
    30 Posts
    767 Views
    LianaL

    @Your-Local-Non-Binary-Kiddo Oooooh!..

  • The ad that I saw-

    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    237 Views
    ?

    Bro like-

    b07b946d-dbe1-4c8e-be6c-e11fee2b8513-image.png
    8345c954-d34b-440a-8c32-ad6d963ec33f-image.png

  • picrew : >

    24
    0 Votes
    24 Posts
    541 Views
    ?

    @biscuit Same

    9cac9c76-5823-4619-85de-efcbb5acf3b9-image.png

  • BRO THIS FUCKING SLAPS

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    104 Views
    alyx.iz.in.starzzA

    glaive and ericdoa tho<3

  • yll, duncan

    6
    2 Votes
    6 Posts
    181 Views
    ꧁Your Local Lesbian꧂꧁

    @Sen I'm sorryy-

  • I'm fucking done

    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    329 Views
    ꧁Your Local Lesbian꧂꧁

    @J-u-n WHO ARE WE TALKING ABOUTT

  • Fairy art I made

    15
    3 Votes
    15 Posts
    959 Views
    ꧁Your Local Lesbian꧂꧁

    @Duncan-Away No because imagine actually going in and reading your notifications

  • Ah yes I'm going back into my gOtH pHaSe and I'm not coming out :)

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    83 Views
  • This is what this kid said to me-

    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    202 Views
    ꧁Your Local Lesbian꧂꧁

    @Your-Local-Non-Binary-Kiddo At that point, he can't even be mad :Skull:

1

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

568.9k

Posts