Subcategories

  • New to the community? Introduce yourself!

    324 Topics
    3k Posts
    i.luv.unicornsI

    you can call me fia or gourdy

    she/any

    13

    fictkin & yumeshipper

    neurodivergent please be patient

    dms are open, im bad at conversation and honestly really awkward so im sorry

    not my first second or third time on here [quitting is impossible]

    geuss who 🤔

    i like dandys world , demonology , drawing , poppy playtime … yeah

    ^ PLAY ROBLOX WITH ME PLEASE

    i also really like pepsi

  • 457 Topics
    2k Posts
    zackZ

    3696593043_77911437721987_1791253881293.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791161091626.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791160816588.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791245935476.png

  • 429 Topics
    2k Posts
    somniumS

    ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”

    short answer they wanted: [insert perfection]
    short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING

  • When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.

    14k Topics
    108k Posts
    zackZ

    not even mentioning the fact that the government wouldn’t let that shit slip out if they did 😭😭😭

  • My Craziest Composition Yet! Made from an Amazing Inspiration ❤️

    11
    2 Votes
    11 Posts
    840 Views
    Shazz_S

    @gyrokami Now adding to this, a medley consisting of 3 of Chopin’s well known compositions! I always thought it would be neat to mashup different pieces to create one big melodic masterpiece - and I was not wrong.
    Made for once again, amazing Mackenzie (gyrokami), the love of classical brings about a different look - emotions are clearly seen in every Chopin opus.
    The pieces I ingrained are Heroic Polonaise, Waltz in Ab Major - Opus. 34 No. 1, and Nocturne - also consisting of my own original ideas. Incredible pieces themselves, and yet fathoming any together can change everything : D
    Wanting for me to post this, still how would I ever not want to show you guys this!
    More in the description, but all in all I couldn’t have done it without the loveliness and personality of whom this piece was written.
    Biggest solo project I’ve done so far : )
    Enjoy!

  • rate my first time doing spider eyeliner shit-

    9
    1 Votes
    9 Posts
    151 Views
    ?

    Ky.Is.High. pogggg-

  • shitpost

    42
    1 Votes
    42 Posts
    2k Views
    Ŵølƒy_Hellhøund_Likes_PizzaŴ

    @jester-is-a-meme lmao

  • What the hell was i doing with my life when i took this photo?

    14
    1 Votes
    14 Posts
    269 Views
    JDP_RandomJ

    Shadow wow i have one of those i also put it on my head but, mine covered my whole head so my head was a shark puppet

  • Singing cuz uhkdwejhbiweubiewb I wanted to and uh yeah I thought yeah

    4
    1 Votes
    4 Posts
    95 Views
    ?

    NOOOOOOOOOOO 😭

  • my snot is black.

    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    613 Views
    JDP_RandomJ

    @X-Cyx-X yea just see a doctor

  • nicee -v-

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    104 Views
    Ky.Is.High.K

    scarlet lol yassssssss

  • big pog

    22
    1 Votes
    22 Posts
    619 Views
    ?

    Tadpole balls

  • duchess i'm so glad you exist

    5
    2 Votes
    5 Posts
    109 Views
    ?

    @6 Oh hah… Thank you : ) I am just glad to be a part of a community with you all! ❤

  • the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) topic

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    38 Views
    TadpoleT

    you know what to post ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

  • free commisions-?

    47
    1 Votes
    47 Posts
    2k Views
    ?

    @jester-is-a-meme ive drawn a Metallica logo- same with Linkin Park, MCR, and now im working on Motionless In White shit-

  • blox caught in 4k?????

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    38 Views
    TadpoleT

    Capture.PNG

  • Recent emojis:

    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    146 Views
    TadpoleT

    Tadpole
    WHAT THE FUCK
    4a06e45d-f47f-4026-8812-85f6381dd096-image.png
    WHAT DID THEY DO TO MA BOI
    e7f780f0-cc8f-479f-828c-ca116bde3e6a-image.png

  • guess the lyrics. (cuz yes ig)

    19
    1 Votes
    19 Posts
    293 Views
    TadpoleT

    Are you feeling down? Have you lost control?
    Is your life a mess? Do your friends despise you?
    Well, here’s one weird trick discovered by a mom
    And I’m sure number five will surprise you

  • Shitpost

    27
    0 Votes
    27 Posts
    773 Views
    JDP_RandomJ

    W X Y and Z, now you know your ABC’S

  • I USE NEW WORD

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    96 Views
    ?

    Duncan bruh

  • I'm gonna be making a story who wanna join

    27
    0 Votes
    27 Posts
    687 Views
    ?

    @Kaya-Rose What do you mean?

  • sussy number

    11
    1 Votes
    11 Posts
    218 Views
    DuncanD

    @Fake-boy i did that but it didn’t save ;~;

  • cupcake

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    72 Views
    DuncanD

    @Fake-boy d- damn

  • NOSE = GAY

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    57 Views
    DuncanD

    @Tsunamii HAH-

1

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

568.9k

Posts