Subcategories

  • New to the community? Introduce yourself!

    324 Topics
    3k Posts
    i.luv.unicornsI

    you can call me fia or gourdy

    she/any

    13

    fictkin & yumeshipper

    neurodivergent please be patient

    dms are open, im bad at conversation and honestly really awkward so im sorry

    not my first second or third time on here [quitting is impossible]

    geuss who 🤔

    i like dandys world , demonology , drawing , poppy playtime … yeah

    ^ PLAY ROBLOX WITH ME PLEASE

    i also really like pepsi

  • 457 Topics
    2k Posts
    zackZ

    3696593043_77911437721987_1791253881293.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791161091626.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791160816588.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791245935476.png

  • 429 Topics
    2k Posts
    somniumS

    ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”

    short answer they wanted: [insert perfection]
    short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING

  • When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.

    14k Topics
    108k Posts
    zackZ

    not even mentioning the fact that the government wouldn’t let that shit slip out if they did 😭😭😭

  • R.i.p menace

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    60 Views
    DuncanD

    @MENACE-TO-SOCIETY pff-

  • fit check-

    14
    2 Votes
    14 Posts
    237 Views
    alyx.iz.in.starzzA

    Duncan ty : >

  • ENGLISH ASSIGNEMTNT??

    7
    1 Votes
    7 Posts
    143 Views
    ?

    Back in black I hit the sack I’ve been too long, I’m glad to be back Yes, I’m let loose From the noose That’s kept me hanging about I’ve been looking at the sky ‘Cause it’s gettin’ me high Forget the hearse ‘cause I never die I got nine lives Cat’s eyes Abusin’ every one of them and running wild ‘Cause I’m back Yes, I’m back Well, I’m back Yes, I’m back Well, I’m back, back Well, I’m back in black Yes, I’m back in black Back in the back Of a Cadillac Number one with a bullet, I’m a power pack Yes, I’m in a bang With a gang They’ve got to catch me if they want me to hang ‘Cause I’m back on the track And I’m beatin’ the flack Nobody’s gonna get me on another rap So look at me now I’m just makin’ my play Don’t try to push your luck, just get out of my way 'Cause I’m back Yes, I’m back Well, I’m back Yes, I’m back Well, I’m back, back Well, I’m back in black Yes, I’m back in black Well, I’m back, yes, I’m back Well, I’m back, yes, I’m back Well, I’m back, back Well, I’m back in black Yes, I’m back in black Oh, yeah Oh, yeah Take my love Oh, yeah, yeah Oh, yeah, yeah, ooh, yeah Well, I’m back (I’m back) Back (I’m back) Back (I’m back) Back (I’m back) Back (I’m back) Back Back in black Yes, I’m back in black I’ve hit the sack

  • the tooltips r annoying

    Moved
    8
    1 Votes
    8 Posts
    3k Views
    TadpoleT

    first feedback

  • ads here instead prev one broke

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    34 Views
    TadpoleT

    no link ehre this time

  • ADVERTISE YOUR SHIT HERE

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    59 Views
  • help

    128
    0 Votes
    128 Posts
    6k Views
    scarlet lolS

    Tadpole shiiiiii

    BET /J

  • This is Lil Red

    16
    1 Votes
    16 Posts
    230 Views
    ?

    Ŵølƒy_Hellhøund_Likes_Pizza
    What is your signature about?👀

  • This topic is deleted!

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    4 Views
  • like fr-

    1
    1 Votes
    1 Posts
    42 Views
    Ky.Is.High.K

    b3728cd1-7261-4e9a-8e22-834f6c1a7eaa-image.png

  • ndcjndjdnj

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    108 Views
    ?

    @Fake-boy oof

  • fr asking some real question bro

    84
    0 Votes
    84 Posts
    2k Views
    ?

    scarlet lol idek

  • i dont like haribos <//3

    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    132 Views
    alyx.iz.in.starzzA

    scarlet lol yus- well im colorblind so like i cant tell the colors apart-

  • guess the lyrics

    23
    0 Votes
    23 Posts
    545 Views
    scarlet lolS

    @jester-is-a-meme back in black-

    acdc

  • this is what you do to haters-

    3
    1 Votes
    3 Posts
    79 Views
    ?

    Shadow yeah brooo

  • bored.

    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    214 Views
    ?

    @Demi DEMI

  • no matter what i say or do to help people, still seen as the same thing.

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    100 Views
    ?

    @Michael-Afton-Ig Alright 👍

  • Wth

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    126 Views
    ?

    Ŵølƒy_Hellhøund_Likes_Pizza Is this room still there? Um…hmm…

  • hii :>

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    115 Views
    ?

    @Luv_Alyx Hello! ❤

  • should i do a face reveal?

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    86 Views
    ?

    @Luv_Alyx you should

2

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

568.9k

Posts