Subcategories

  • New to the community? Introduce yourself!

    324 Topics
    3k Posts
    i.luv.unicornsI

    you can call me fia or gourdy

    she/any

    13

    fictkin & yumeshipper

    neurodivergent please be patient

    dms are open, im bad at conversation and honestly really awkward so im sorry

    not my first second or third time on here [quitting is impossible]

    geuss who 🤔

    i like dandys world , demonology , drawing , poppy playtime … yeah

    ^ PLAY ROBLOX WITH ME PLEASE

    i also really like pepsi

  • 457 Topics
    2k Posts
    zackZ

    3696593043_77911437721987_1791253881293.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791161091626.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791160816588.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791245935476.png

  • 429 Topics
    2k Posts
    somniumS

    ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”

    short answer they wanted: [insert perfection]
    short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING

  • When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.

    14k Topics
    108k Posts
    zackZ

    not even mentioning the fact that the government wouldn’t let that shit slip out if they did 😭😭😭

  • funny

    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    496 Views
    ꧁Your Local Lesbian꧂꧁

    ㅤ I wonder if that would taste good

  • Cookie Clicker ++ score

    9
    -1 Votes
    9 Posts
    559 Views
    ?

    @Sen-the-shitass lol fr

  • godspeed timestamps

    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    378 Views
    ㅤㅤ

    ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ

  • This topic is deleted!

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    1 Views
  • This topic is deleted!

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    6 Views
  • Black Spam

    4
    1 Votes
    4 Posts
    541 Views
    Jade_alphaJ

    ㅤ BRO I CANT STOP LAUGHING

  • This topic is deleted!

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    34 Views
  • So, clearly I've missed some shit

    12
    1 Votes
    12 Posts
    341 Views
    ㅤㅤ

    good stuff :)

  • Sen check ur roblox friend requests

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    178 Views
    ?

    @hiroshi Screenshot 2022-07-06 11.23.01 AM.png
    how avatar

  • I just think they're a dumbass, personally

    20
    1 Votes
    20 Posts
    633 Views
    ㅤㅤ

    @Sen-the-shitass Oh Im just Peachy :)

  • People are taking my username So IMA Be a 100 dollar bill >:)

    36
    0 Votes
    36 Posts
    2k Views
    ㅤㅤ

    @J-u-n K

  • My chat is broken.

    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    175 Views
    ?

    @Wolfy I have easily the shittiest laptop one could purchase, so not many people would have this issue. I just thought I’d post about it, since it’s pretty funny to me.

  • The end is near (3 more days)

    Locked
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    1k Views
    ar06A

    Just a couple things to point out here for anyone who reads this. “the sun” is not a very creditable source and is typically very bias’d. I must also point out that it literally says “conspiracy” in the link to the article lol. I wouldn’t trust much of anything in that article and I would say the large Hadron collider creating such a thing is… well literally impossible due to multiple reasons. I also doubt they would do such a thing if they already know what it’s capable of. Why would they kill themselves along with humanity itself?

    Edit: I would also point out that I closed this topic because it’s most likely fake news. And to avoid people getting scared by reading this. Don’t go after OP (Original Poster) for this, this happens to everyone because unfortunately fake news is everywhere on the internet these days

  • Hoi

    10
    1 Votes
    10 Posts
    546 Views
  • This topic is deleted!

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    54 Views
  • Creatures of Sonaria moments

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    99 Views
    ?

    Screenshot 2022-07-03 11.04.30 AM.png

  • He wasn't joking

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    69 Views
    ?

    Screenshot 2022-07-03 10.45.44 AM.png

  • UWU put the money in the bag *Insert Nerf gun*

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    262 Views
    Jade_alphaJ

    AHHHHH IM TO YOUNG TO DIE Grabs 22 and shoots randomly

  • Who ate my bread

    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    236 Views
  • Question for Blank

    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    1k Views
    ㅤㅤ

    @Sen-the-shitass That sounds like that meme-

    Doctor: I have bad news.

    Patient: What is it doc?!

    Doctor: You… You have Alzheimer’s.

    Patient: Oh… I forgot where that was my fucking problem xD

zackZ

4

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

568.9k

Posts