Subcategories

  • New to the community? Introduce yourself!

    324 Topics
    3k Posts
    i.luv.unicornsI

    you can call me fia or gourdy

    she/any

    13

    fictkin & yumeshipper

    neurodivergent please be patient

    dms are open, im bad at conversation and honestly really awkward so im sorry

    not my first second or third time on here [quitting is impossible]

    geuss who 🤔

    i like dandys world , demonology , drawing , poppy playtime … yeah

    ^ PLAY ROBLOX WITH ME PLEASE

    i also really like pepsi

  • 457 Topics
    2k Posts
    zackZ

    3696593043_77911437721987_1791253881293.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791161091626.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791160816588.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791245935476.png

  • 429 Topics
    2k Posts
    somniumS

    ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”

    short answer they wanted: [insert perfection]
    short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING

  • When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.

    14k Topics
    108k Posts
    zackZ

    not even mentioning the fact that the government wouldn’t let that shit slip out if they did 😭😭😭

  • This topic is deleted!

    Moved
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    55 Views
  • As for my side of the world:

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    224 Views
    ?

    Cut your hand off…

    YOU MEAN THE WHOLE KITCHEN WAS BLOODY FROM THE DAMANGE OF THE CUTTED HAND?
    idk why but I’m laughing

  • Story Part 1

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    76 Views
    ?

    Characters
    Con (Dog) (Breed: Dobre idk breed) Gender: Boy
    Sharlett (Child) Gender: Girl
    Ryan (Child) Gender: Boy
    Ryans dad

    There was once a dog that Loved there family. He loved the family so much that when the front door was open, He didn’t care!

    In the garden Sharlett was playing with Con. And then Con barked and shoved Sharlett away from him, Sharlett was crying, It turns out Sharlett wasn’t bit!

    Part 2 coming soon

  • This topic is deleted!

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    48 Views
  • Rollerskating!

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    87 Views
    Ŵølƒy_Hellhøund_Likes_PizzaŴ

    happy early bday

  • Rate this picrew for meee!

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    87 Views
    ?

    Mm, probably a 7/10? Idk- >_>

  • *B O N G*!

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    60 Views
    CannibalismSkeletonC

    Me when my friend is drunk and is bout to hit me: 740681D2-5A15-4609-8A1A-8C2C1AA521ED.png

  • Gay-

    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    270 Views
    ?

    ㅤ make sense

  • I'm bored

    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    264 Views
    ㅤㅤ

    good for you bro

  • Blank

    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    309 Views
    ㅤㅤ

    @Sen-the-shitass To tell you we are way past that topic Duh

  • May you join the fucking meeting if not ima be an fucking sad rat

    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    177 Views
    A

    she-

  • There's something wrong with my robot 6

    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    850 Views
    JDP Random YTJ

    JDP Random YT it took a long time to photoshop that robot

  • Nice Opinion

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    84 Views
    ?

    : 0 your inside my homeeeee - y a y .

  • venting ig-

    28
    0 Votes
    28 Posts
    1k Views
    YaBoiPhantomY

    Mhm, big fax indeed

  • Funnyest copy pasta

    5
    1 Votes
    5 Posts
    182 Views
    ?

    Bass, money, fancy clothes
    Opps and coppers, I dispose
    Talk slow, lower your tone
    If you need an illegal loan
    Gang killer, Al Capone
    Shoot a pheasant through the bone
    Tweed jackets, on the go
    Richest billers, richest killers
    Bass, money, fancy clothes
    Opps and coppers, I dispose
    Talk slow, lower your tone
    If you need an illegal loan
    Gang killer, Al Capone
    Shoot a pheasant through the bone
    Tweed jackets, on the go (ayy)
    Richest spinners, richest killers (yeah, yeah)
    I’ve got quail, pigeon, pheasant
    Posh boy, don’t mix with peasants (no)
    Got a castle up in Scotland
    But I don’t know David Tennant
    David Cameron gave me a trust fund loan
    As an early Christmas present
    So, I don’t need to raise my voice no more
    The opps only feel my presence
    I drink tea and I rap
    I put the T in trapper
    Tory donor, Tory backer
    Rest in peace to Margaret Thatcher (rest in peace)
    Or, maybe not
    She can stay there, lie deep down
    In her dark grave, and rot (huh)
    Bass, money, fancy clothes
    Opps and coppers, I dispose
    Talk slow, lower your tone
    If you need an illegal loan (yeah, yeah)
    Gang killer, Al Capone
    Shoot a pheasant through the bone
    Tweed jackets, on the go
    Richest spinners, richest killers
    Bass, money, fancy clothes
    Opps and coppers, I dispose
    Talk slow, lower your tone
    If you need an illegal loan (shh)
    Gang killer, Al Capone
    Shoot a pheasant through the bone
    Tweed jackets, on the go (ayy)
    Richest spinners, richest killers (yeah, yeah)
    Yeah, yeah, yeah
    Got to do a quick shoutout for the mandem
    Locked up in the pen’, David Cameron, Boris Johnson
    This song’s for you
    You know what? I fancy doing the chorus just one more time, okay?
    Bass, money, fancy clothes
    Opps and coppers, I dispose
    Talk slow, lower your tone
    If you need an illegal loan (shh)
    Gang killer, Al Capone
    Shoot a pheasant through the bone (yeah)
    Tweed jackets, on the go (ayy)
    Richest spinners, richest killers (yeah, yeah)
    Bass, money, fancy clothes
    Opps and coppers, I dispose
    Talk slow, lower your tone
    If you need an illegal loan
    Gang killer, Al Capone
    Shoot a pheasant through the bone (yeah)
    Tweed jackets, on the go (ayy)
    Richest spinners, richest killers (yeah, yeah)
    Yeah, yeah, yeah

  • Asking questions

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    100 Views
    CannibalismSkeletonC

    Yay

  • Preset Remake: Default Boy

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    310 Views
    CannibalismSkeletonC

    Ello sennir .v.

  • Theres something wrong with my robot 5

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    241 Views
  • Random

    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    379 Views
  • This topic is deleted!

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    25 Views

1

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

568.9k

Posts