Subcategories

  • New to the community? Introduce yourself!

    324 Topics
    3k Posts
    i.luv.unicornsI

    you can call me fia or gourdy

    she/any

    13

    fictkin & yumeshipper

    neurodivergent please be patient

    dms are open, im bad at conversation and honestly really awkward so im sorry

    not my first second or third time on here [quitting is impossible]

    geuss who šŸ¤”

    i like dandys world , demonology , drawing , poppy playtime … yeah

    ^ PLAY ROBLOX WITH ME PLEASE

    i also really like pepsi

  • 457 Topics
    2k Posts
    zackZ

    3696593043_77911437721987_1791253881293.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791161091626.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791160816588.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791245935476.png

  • 429 Topics
    2k Posts
    somniumS

    ā›§š”‡š”¢š”°š””š”¢š”Ŗš”¬š”«š”žā›§ questions like ā€œwhat is the executive branchā€

    short answer they wanted: [insert perfection]
    short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING

  • When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.

    14k Topics
    108k Posts
    SoverignS

    zack okay but in all seriousness i hope hes okay because people are saying he may be going under religious psychosis and everyone under that deserves the help and support they need

  • Fit of the day I guess. (bf sweater)

    4
    2 Votes
    4 Posts
    65 Views
    finn.in.outer.space.F

    @Xavier-M you’re welcome bookie bear šŸ˜–

  • This topic is deleted!

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    9 Views
  • Dear Shadow, *KINDA CRINGE WARNING*

    Moved
    5
    1 Votes
    5 Posts
    93 Views
    ?

    @finn-dfw-u AWWWWW you love your little pookie bear <3 <3 im glad u and shadow are together happily

  • wait what .

    Moved
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    40 Views
    ıllııllıllÄ±ćƒ„Apollo Justicećƒ„Ä±llıllııllıI

    Screenshot 2023-01-31 at 21-00-08 Multiplayer Piano Community Forum.png

  • omg is so cute

    Moved
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    39 Views
    ıllııllıllÄ±ćƒ„Apollo Justicećƒ„Ä±llıllııllıI

    Screenshot 2023-01-31 at 20-56-42 Multiplayer Piano Community Forum.png

  • hi people 🤠

    5
    1 Votes
    5 Posts
    61 Views
    ?

    @Gab-Gab no no no no. They r dum. I NEED UR MUM 🤠 (pause) šŸ’€

  • I feel like this is tripod no cap

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    82 Views
    ıllııllıllÄ±ćƒ„Apollo Justicećƒ„Ä±llıllııllıI

    LMAO

  • My @Mel fanart ig

    Moved
    1
    1 Votes
    1 Posts
    35 Views
    ıllııllıllÄ±ćƒ„Apollo Justicećƒ„Ä±llıllııllıI

    mel y blacky.png is so cuteeee "ą«®ā‚ ˶•⤙•˶ ā‚Žįƒ

  • This topic is deleted!

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    9 Views
  • pfp crisis

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    54 Views
    ?

    I like the new one.

  • WHY IS NO ONE ONLINE AH

    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    166 Views
    ?

    @Gab-Gab How would I know?

  • Upvote if you have a crush on me

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    58 Views
    ?

    @toxic Ok

  • would u date me?

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    48 Views
    ?

    @Tsunamii imma give this one a maybe
    D4AB0CA5-AC82-459C-A059-10F48CCF0A34.jpeg

  • bAck AgAIn.

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    20 Views
    ?

    bro…

    got KEVINS numberrrr

    and yes.

    THE KEVIN

  • YESSSSS AFTER LIKE 6 REFRESHESSS

    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    217 Views
    ?

    @charlieee <3

  • Leave it to Laws everyone

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    42 Views
    ?

    E4218E4A-8E6E-4169-A998-A613F9CC9312.jpeg

  • 0 Votes
    7 Posts
    122 Views
    ?

    @Laws 84F4E728-76B1-4436-8A31-219390530DD6.png

  • Downvote if you hate me

    1
    3 Votes
    1 Posts
    55 Views
    ?

    FED9D38C-418C-490D-BD37-BA7E22991219.png

  • This topic is deleted!

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    10 Views
  • song lyrics part 5: the typening

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    22 Views
    ?

    Venting Session (Am I The Only One?) by K. Jay (me)

    Feel like I’ve changed on y’all and for that I apologize.
    I know that I can be very inconsistent at times.
    One minute I’m friendly, the next I’m a prick.
    I’m sorry to those of which I’ve been a dick.
    Feel like I can’t keep up with life.
    Everything’s moving so fast.
    It just feels like the past two years
    Have been moving at the speed of a minute.
    Now it’s too late to finally put effort in and
    I want you all to know
    That I’m grateful for my ability to show
    The memories of my life
    And for my knack to tell stories.
    Whether they be of strife
    Or something really boring.
    And I don’t wanna come across
    As someone who really knows a lot
    ā€˜Cause I’m ā€˜bout as dumb as a rock.
    I’m just a slut who likes boobies and cocks.
    Some people say that I’m smart.
    I tell ā€˜em ā€œI got less brains than a Pop Tart.ā€
    I hate it when people say I’m not dumb
    ā€˜Cause if you were me, you’d see where I’m coming from.
    Please, can someone
    Give me me reassurance that I’m

    Not the only one
    Who bitches ā€˜bout shit
    But never does nothin’ ā€˜bout it?
    Am I the only one
    Who bitches ā€˜bout shit
    But never does nothin’ ā€˜bout it?

    Feel like all I ever do
    Is stress myself out
    Along with my family and friends too.
    Inkfell, can you tell me how
    You’ve put up with my shit for the past few years now?
    I don’t know how anyone likes me.
    I don’t know how I have friends.
    I don’t know how people think I’m funny.
    I don’t know when this self-doubt will end.
    Do I really like guys?
    I feel like do but
    That could be the wool over my eyes
    That’s trying to make my decisions blind!
    Everytime I get the chance to unwind
    And go outside
    There’s always the thought in the back of my mind
    That tells me that I’m
    better if I just stay inside!
    Feel like all I ever do is whine.
    I’ve been doing it for the whole of this song’s runtime.
    I sincerely apologize
    If it sounds like all I ever do is bitch and cry!
    I don’t want to sound needy
    But I guess that’s all I can be
    ā€˜Cause it’s me.
    It’s in my blood
    To be a fuck up.
    I’ve had enough of
    Beating myself up.
    I’ve been wanting to change my mindset
    For the longest time but I guess that
    I’m too lazy to do anything at all.
    Except complain in the form of song
    Rather than trying to fix my problems.
    In fact, I’m the one who caused them.
    Can somebody tell me how I’m

    Not the only one
    Who bitches ā€˜bout shit
    But never does nothin’ ā€˜bout it?
    Am I the only one
    Who bitches ā€˜bout shit
    But never does nothin’ ā€˜bout it?

    This ends my venting session. Thank you for listening.

lil_sillyzL

1

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

568.9k

Posts