Subcategories

  • New to the community? Introduce yourself!

    324 Topics
    3k Posts
    i.luv.unicornsI

    you can call me fia or gourdy

    she/any

    13

    fictkin & yumeshipper

    neurodivergent please be patient

    dms are open, im bad at conversation and honestly really awkward so im sorry

    not my first second or third time on here [quitting is impossible]

    geuss who 🤔

    i like dandys world , demonology , drawing , poppy playtime … yeah

    ^ PLAY ROBLOX WITH ME PLEASE

    i also really like pepsi

  • 457 Topics
    2k Posts
    zackZ

    3696593043_77911437721987_1791253881293.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791161091626.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791160816588.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791245935476.png

  • 429 Topics
    2k Posts
    somniumS

    ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”

    short answer they wanted: [insert perfection]
    short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING

  • When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.

    14k Topics
    108k Posts
    SoverignS

    zack okay but in all seriousness i hope hes okay because people are saying he may be going under religious psychosis and everyone under that deserves the help and support they need

  • sola over here

    2
    1 Votes
    2 Posts
    50 Views
    ?

    @Full-Out-Rylie L

  • how does the If / else / then script actually work sometimes?

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    39 Views
    ?

    hep

  • am i stupid

    3
    3 Votes
    3 Posts
    83 Views
    ?

    jun yes

  • Uhm Had a mid day but wsp im backk

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    41 Views
    ?

    @Gab-Gab Oh ye and im back!!! And idk but kinda like… happy?

  • WSSSPP DICKHEAD PPLL

    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    273 Views
    ?

    ɬơɖơཞơƙı No thankyou

  • DEMI I SAW THAT

    48
    0 Votes
    48 Posts
    984 Views
    ?

    @Chapa-aka-Volt bruh he deleted his account like months ago-

  • hehehe......

    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    194 Views
    zofyaZ

    @Thetruepath lol

  • About ThatOneMemeGuy

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    111 Views
    ?

    ThatOneGayMan Thanks, I think-

  • Me in anime form

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    42 Views
    ?

    Screenshot 2023-01-31 3.36.03 PM.png Screenshot 2023-01-31 3.33.52 PM.png

  • Pic of my emo ass today

    21
    0 Votes
    21 Posts
    377 Views
    zofyaZ

    @Thetruepath what did you say?

  • Dang, just dang, again

    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    102 Views
    zofyaZ

    @Creati132 lol

  • Now imagine not having a valentine

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    76 Views
    Sir_Juju_dahoeS

    Sir_Juju_dahoe quite literally just texted you but you left the chat

  • LOCALIS LESBIANUSBGDHHNBH

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    77 Views
    ?

    @Flip-Ditcher L

  • 0 Votes
    16 Posts
    396 Views
    ?

    @Tsunamii no

  • If I just left mpp qnd mppc

    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    293 Views
    yourlocalkitkatY

    @VampiricPanther we gonna keep u here forever

  • JOIN THE DICK GROUP <3333333

    23
    0 Votes
    23 Posts
    407 Views
    ?

    mary’s lamb said no

  • lyrics part 4

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    24 Views
    ?

    Flip Ditcher by K. Jay (me)

    PARENTAL ADVISORY
    EXPLICIT CONTENT

    Feel like I’m trapped in a dog cage.
    I’m tryna escape but
    I can’t with these goddamn chains on my legs.
    Something’s eating at me.
    It’s making me go insane.
    I’ve lost my brain,
    That is if I ever had one anyway.
    I don’t even know all of my ABCs.
    All I know is S, U, C, K, M, Y, and D.
    Can’t even count to three
    With the only exception being
    How many more minutes I can stand
    Without throwin’ my ex in the sea.
    Sometimes I even forget how to breathe.
    Now that I think about it, that’s probably not from me
    But all of this freaking weed.
    I’m only joking, I don’t do drugs
    But I do hide my hentai drawings
    Underneath my bedroom rug
    People tell me I’ve got talent
    And that I’m wasting skill
    Writings bars like
    “I’ve taken’ so many painkillers
    That I don’t know how to feel.”
    What’s even real anymore?
    The only thing that I know for sure
    Is everyone’s mother is a fuckin’ whore.
    I don’t get bullied but if I ever do
    I’ll tie a noose with the laces of their shoes
    And hang them in front of their parents too.
    Take everything I say at the truth.
    Allow me to poison the feeble minds of our innocent youth.
    I’ve been feeling stressed for a few months now.
    Maybe it’ll take the edge off
    If I go to ShadBase and rub one out.
    I need to get out more. Maybe get a date.
    Maybe I should loosen up
    And find a new lesbian to rape.
    Last time I went out was to Walmart
    And the only reason I did was
    To steal all of the shopping carts
    Just so I can roll ‘em down the tallest mountain I know.
    I’ll have people place bets on which’ll first get outta the snow.

    You may think I’m some crazed maniac.
    But the truth is there’s a little more to it than that.
    I’m crazy because of the way my maker treated himself.
    He decides that to show his love for others
    He needs to put himself through Hell.
    I was created by a kid who couldn’t stay still
    And made mountains out of insignificant mole hills.
    He uses me as a way to let out his pain
    Which is always aimed at back him,
    Like the gun that shot Kurt Cobain.
    He makes me say these crazed things
    As a way to get away
    From his frustrations that he himself probably made.
    There’s a method to my madness.
    It’s all controlled.
    It’s used as a way to get all of the stress out of his skull.
    I’m extra for a reason.
    It’s a mechanism to cope
    And make himself seem really cool and dope.
    He turned to music in his time of need
    He made songs for fun and then created me.
    Although I do say these fucking weird things
    I want God to know I’m grateful.
    I don’t go to church
    But I’m still somewhat faithful.
    I say a prayer ev’ry night and I’m hopeful
    That my creator can still be happy on his lonesome.
    Even though I’m just a voice, I have a soul
    Which longs for my maker to feel whole.
    That’s why I’m like this.
    Nothing less or more.
    As long as my makers happy
    I’ve done all I’ve wanted to live for.

  • fit check :]

    12
    1 Votes
    12 Posts
    179 Views
    alyx.iz.in.starzzA

    @Your-Local-Non-Binary-Kiddo tyy

  • Dear kat, uh titles too short so adding this

    Moved
    8
    2 Votes
    8 Posts
    118 Views
    yourlocalkitkatY

    @finn-dfw-u ay u should follow me ^-^

  • the reason why im writing all these paragraphs

    Moved
    4
    3 Votes
    4 Posts
    74 Views
    yourlocalkitkatY

    @finn-dfw-u ^-^ very smart and nice

ArtemisA

3

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

568.9k

Posts