Subcategories

  • New to the community? Introduce yourself!

    324 Topics
    3k Posts
    i.luv.unicornsI

    you can call me fia or gourdy

    she/any

    13

    fictkin & yumeshipper

    neurodivergent please be patient

    dms are open, im bad at conversation and honestly really awkward so im sorry

    not my first second or third time on here [quitting is impossible]

    geuss who 🤔

    i like dandys world , demonology , drawing , poppy playtime … yeah

    ^ PLAY ROBLOX WITH ME PLEASE

    i also really like pepsi

  • 457 Topics
    2k Posts
    zackZ

    3696593043_77911437721987_1791253881293.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791161091626.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791160816588.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791245935476.png

  • 429 Topics
    2k Posts
    somniumS

    ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”

    short answer they wanted: [insert perfection]
    short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING

  • When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.

    14k Topics
    108k Posts
    zackZ

    the audacity on you to cool down quickly when hot or warm but spend hours cold

    spend hours hot you motherfucker I dont want to reheat you 3 times an hour

  • Guyssssssss

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    70 Views
  • something i wrote based on a game i play

    12
    1 Votes
    12 Posts
    554 Views
  • POV you're the friend that takes forever to move on

    Moved
    4
    2 Votes
    4 Posts
    59 Views
    ?

    i can’t get over one of my exes in a very different way

  • Help me please

    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    384 Views
    BougieBoyFootPhotographerB

    Crumbling into the abyss

  • rate my picrew

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    73 Views
    ?

    @Floofy thank u

  • Does anybody work better like this or just me?

    Moved
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    60 Views
  • welp guys.......

    80
    0 Votes
    80 Posts
    5k Views
    amaraisnothereA

    @TheyLuhJay bruh I was jp;^;

  • random fact day 12

    Moved
    4
    1 Votes
    4 Posts
    73 Views
    ?

    @MrTree B628BD50-4A9B-441F-B888-A1FCCAE6A8DA.jpeg
    Jk jk

  • i need opinions

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    34 Views
    alyx.iz.in.starzzA

    their both by The Killers so yuh-

    **Somebody not someone

  • Lolllllllllllllllll

    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    115 Views
    ?

    @Jaylaaa C3A41245-2C6E-43C5-BAB5-180687521435.jpeg

  • Uhmmmmmm whyyy?

    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    1k Views
    Heartbroken_dont trust _ loveeeH

    @Angel_Dust fr smh

  • which song gayies

    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    148 Views
    ?

    i did the most picked
    im sorry for the bad singing
    Thousand Miles; https://voca.ro/1cyEbw2Vb0vh
    Devil Doesn’t Bargain; https://voca.ro/1jHU4W0tLiu6

  • Look at this shit-

    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    371 Views
    ?

    amaraisnothere yessirrr

  • Bro ur done zhanhyia or how ever the fuck you spell your dumbass name

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    71 Views
    amaraisnothereA

    60138FDB-7EB8-4BB0-B9E5-4038822EDDA0.jpeg

  • 0 Votes
    1 Posts
    27 Views
    ?

    Testing 2 by K. Jay (me)

    Are we really doing this again?
    Different day, same crap.
    When will this end?
    I don’t know.
    What is it with these stupid tests?
    I feel trapped.
    When will this end?
    I don’t know.

    I thought we were finished yesterday.
    I clearly stand corrected.
    If we’re gonna do this and more work, then
    I expect pay.
    This always takes so frickin’ long.
    It takes up so much time
    I can make an album with 18 songs.
    This crap should be illegal ‘cause

    We’re doing this again.
    Different day, same crap.
    When will it end?
    I don’t know.
    What’s it with these frickin’ test?
    I feel trapped.
    This prob’ly won’t end
    But I don’t know.

    Then again, maybe it’s me.
    I guess I’m way too impatient
    To just quietly stay in my seat.
    I mean, is it really wrong
    There’s still a few people testing?
    Now that I think about it,
    I think not.
    I realize that these things take a lot
    Of time ‘cause kids need a fair shot
    To get the best score that they can achieve.
    Now I finally see
    I’ve been a brat
    And for my act I apologize.
    I realized treating people like that
    Really isn’t right.
    So who’s gonna
    If there’s still a few people testing?
    Not this guy!
    Besides, it really isn’t fair
    If I can take my sweet time
    But not bother to care
    About others who really
    Try their best,
    And in the end,
    That should be all that matters.
    I’m fine

    If there’s a few kids still working.
    No one’s gonna care, not even I.
    I don’t care if they’re still working.
    It should only matter if they try.
    I’m kinda glad they’re still working.
    I have a feeling they’re giving their all.
    So even if they fail
    They took their time,
    Did their best,
    And refused to fall.

  • Vote for the best MPPC user 2023!

    25
    1 Votes
    25 Posts
    472 Views
    amaraisnothereA

    @O5-6-Cowboy oop

  • PLEASE TELL ME YOUR PROBLEMS

    Moved
    32
    0 Votes
    32 Posts
    591 Views
    ?

    @Izzy BET>:D

  • say something here if u think u would be a good mod

    Moved
    29
    1 Votes
    29 Posts
    541 Views
    chapa de silvaC

    bob

  • Chilling fr

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    67 Views
    ɬɧɛყƖųɧʝąყꞭ

    LOL

  • My rep LETS GOOO

    14
    3 Votes
    14 Posts
    187 Views
    ɬɧɛყƖųɧʝąყꞭ

    Shadow LES GOO

ArtemisA

1

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

569.0k

Posts