Your browser does not seem to support JavaScript. As a result, your viewing experience will be diminished, and you have been placed in read-only mode.
Please download a browser that supports JavaScript, or enable it if it's disabled (i.e. NoScript).
Subcategories
New to the community? Introduce yourself!
Gamizavier
.I know what you did.
But I forgive you
anonymeows8 its giving “you want a bite of this cookie” 😭 ✌️
⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”
short answer they wanted: [insert perfection] short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING
When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.
anonymeows_8 meow
@quirked-up-white-boy understandable
@quirked-up-white-boy Still tho, that’s tough
Shadow understandable- i dont know myself either but you still know yourself more than anyone else
a03e6f30-72c8-47db-b5f4-03eccb19e08d-image.png
@Cherub OHIO
InkyNightmares fucking GOLDFISH
@Misty :C
@Laws idk who who that is but ok
nobody 24683383b05a2d142446d3b56ed3f3ab.mp4
909001BB-F779-4596-8121-97EBEAA91F91.jpeg weak. sage.
false alarm im fine no one doxxed me-
@quirked-up-white-boy yeah
@Laws idk
@Kaya-Rose Oh, sure! I’d like to see it
I’m definitely banned.
@DREAMY ehhh I already downvoted anyway its fine
@Duchess mb
@RyLIE-Offline haiiiii!
@Cherub lmao