Your browser does not seem to support JavaScript. As a result, your viewing experience will be diminished, and you have been placed in read-only mode.
Please download a browser that supports JavaScript, or enable it if it's disabled (i.e. NoScript).
Subcategories
New to the community? Introduce yourself!
Gamizavier
.I know what you did.
But I forgive you
anonymeows8 its giving “you want a bite of this cookie” 😭 ✌️
⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”
short answer they wanted: [insert perfection] short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING
When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.
anonymeows_8 meow
now.
@DREAMY Oh ok
Hi
@The-Missing-Eye yeah ik i miss him sm rn :'{
9d933cf1-687a-4b01-b2e4-07fc5e88488c-image.png
spidermeow WYM I’M REALLY BANNED
zofya406 me too
@HoodedSans the russians were so comfused
@DREAMY
zofya406 no i mean its sad :((
@Cherub SHHHH-
@The-Missing-Eye me
spidermeow ayo what
@DREAMY I’M TIRED OF SEEING IT
@Izzy oop
Houston_713 thanks man
https://voca.ro/14myjKMB6gI9
SOBBING AND CRYING
wait how the fuck did he die it looks like he’s bleeding from his eyes- DID HE PULL THEM OUT OH GOD
@DREAMY sometimes its hot but the other times is weird-
o