Multiplayer Piano Community Forum
    • Unread
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. KiwiArkavel۝
    • Profile
    • Following 8
    • Followers 11
    • Topics 9
    • Posts 94
    • Groups 1

    KiwiArkavel۝

    @KiwiArkavel۝

    Peace Has been Made

    10
    Reputation
    181
    Profile views
    94
    Posts
    11
    Followers
    8
    Following
    Joined
    Last Online

    KiwiArkavel۝ Unfollow Follow
    A-D-G(The Anti Drama Group)

    Best posts made by KiwiArkavel۝

    • Suffering? TW: SH, GR00MING, ETC ETC

      For the past few years (5 - 6) I have been gr00m3d by 3 people in Minecraft Nintendo Switch Online Edition, Cherry, Mars, and Jake.

      These 3 EPI’D and sexually harassed me in every waking world I enter no matter where I’m at.

      Cherry was a 16 year old femboy (I was 9 - 8 at the time) he saw my avatar and called it “so cute” which should’ve been my first red flag.

      I even openly hated Cherry for the stuff he was doing but he continued to not only try to digitally “touch” me and I repeatedly told Cherry that I was 8 - 9 and I did NOT LOVE HIM IN ANY WAY.

      Cherry often said that I was playing “hard to get” and told me that I should stop rebelling, when I refused to rp with him he broughten his poly bf Mars to make me “motivated” (Mars is 22 at the time)

      How I manage to encounter Cherry in the first place is during a certain time period on a VERY infamous and forgotten Nintendo platforms to ever face the earth.

      SSBU Shared Content.

      Because it was behind a paywall, people never knew how truly bad this platform was and the things that happened in there.

      To make a super long lore story short about Shared Content, 2022 - 2025 was the worst time period to be in SC since there were bucket loads of ____ographic material and hand-drawn CS_M art that were targeted to wards anybody who cares stand against it.

      Cherry was one of those said artists who made the absolutely intolerable art for many years, he saw me and quickly added me straight out of the blue.

      Anyways, there was a disgusting trend in SSBU SC 2023 when alot of ppl are promoting their “Special” Minecraft Worlds and what they do is they post their “promotion” and if someone notices and adds em, the baiter would invite them to Minecraft, if the victim does accept the invite they would be introduced to a private Condo world and the baiter would just destroy the innocence of said victims.

      So in 2024 Cherry and Mars were grooming me in many different ways whether it’s them drawing p_rn of me or publicly stalking and sexually harassing me in Minecraft servers.

      The sad thing about Shared Content was at the time I couldn’t block people and if I did I would be introduced with more unconsentual p_rn of my OC at the time.

      I knew that if I told my parents at all about the situation they would take away EVERYTHING and call it “”““protection””“”

      In early 2025 Jake entered the scene when Cherry got a new poly bf; you already know what happens next and I had enough.

      The grooming and the Cs@m art tooken a toll on my childhood critically and by 10 years old I cried while secretly harming myself every single day.

      Eventually I became psychotic and used a tool to gather the IP’s, Locations, Addresses, and pretty much their information.

      When I gathered said info smth snapped in me, almost like? Pure-shed Hatred.

      Since I was very young and filled with a lot of suffering, I decided to threaten them in the most gruesome way possible by not only telling them where they live but also the way I will comeback in 20 years with nothing but a rev__ver when they least expect it

      All three of them panicked and were horrified by the existence of a kid filled with anguish founded out who they are.

      All 3 of em got into a huge argument and another long story short; they all deleted their Nintendo Accounts and are no longer available to contact.

      After witnessing the downfall of my bounties I experienced joy that might be a little concerning to some people.

      By 12 years old I dropped out of NSO and migrated to pred catching (yes ik it’s extremely bad for a 12 year old to put himself in a dangerous environment as pred catching)

      In 2025 someone by the name of Eddie or Nyckholass at the time

      Saw me and a YT jumping this other YouTuber by the name of Freaky_ahh (which was a YouTuber that was openly hated by the FPE community during the prime of FPE)

      And when Me and Drayven (Drayven was 9 at the time) saw his posts, we called him out.

      Eddie didn’t take that lightly and decided that it was a ““funny”” idea to draw Cs@m of me and Drayven against our will.

      If you don’t believe me about the Nyckholass chaos; I still have the deleted screenshot of the 1/10/25 Incident (which is the spire and vines of my hatred for this earth)

      By 2026 Im filled with nothing but sadistic hatred and existential anguish beyond my control.

      By 1 Week I founded over 40+ Predators and every single one of them makes the sharp thorn inside me grow like a sick place that infests nothing but anger and internal agony.

      I had some people telling me that the number of pred catching that I’m doing plus the unsolved problems that I have is extremely concerning.

      Some of them even told me that I needed to get help immediately but I often pushed that help away and told them that “I must continue on. I’m not done yet and once I’m done. I will have blood spilling over my hands”

      So.

      After everything I mentioned on here, should I get help?

      posted in Advice
      KiwiArkavel۝K
      KiwiArkavel۝
    • RE: My Browse Dns Account Was Hacked.

      @Nataliezz

      🫩🪦 Uh dude I literally forgot your password 5+ weeks ago.

      How can it possibly be me if I don’t really care about your acc and anything like that at all, maybe you incorrectly putted your password or smth man idk but don’t go out here assuming that I do everything that’s slightly inconvenient to you (FOCUS ON THE PEACE TREATY BTW)

      And also I blocked you because if I continue to interact with you further (it doesn’t matter if it’s smth normal or not) it would cause more unnecessary drama, like a full reset of some sorts.

      But wouldn’t it also track the IP’s on ANYBODY who login to the account?

      It obv couldn’t be me since 1: Why would I wanna do that at all 2: That would be ironic, out of character, and moronic of me to do IF I ever did it at all and 3: I’m too lazy and uninterested with your account and I have ZERO intention on even touching it at all IF I was given the info

      So technically speaking they could just easily pull up the IP’s and your “kiwi hacked my account” accusation would be debunked easily

      Remember; Publicly causing drama would make everything worse

      You Have Also breached the peace treaty and proceeded to additionally cause more drama after being told repeatedly to handle it privately instead of expecting 99.9% of the BDNS Population to start a public WITCH HUNT on me because I didn’t want to cause any more additional perpetual doom to my already decaying mental state

      posted in Awareness
      KiwiArkavel۝K
      KiwiArkavel۝
    • RE: My Browse Dns Account Was Hacked.

      Artemis

      Oh ok, proceed moon

      posted in Awareness
      KiwiArkavel۝K
      KiwiArkavel۝
    • RE: Repost

      TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA

      Good thing it was a failed attempt to get me banned

      posted in Awareness
      KiwiArkavel۝K
      KiwiArkavel۝
    • RE: Repost

      TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA

      Thanks, I needed that a lot

      At least some people learned both sides and chose which is right and which is wrong.

      It was nothing but struggle for a long while now

      posted in Awareness
      KiwiArkavel۝K
      KiwiArkavel۝
    • RE: Repost

      TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA

      Gelp, the best you can do is not interact, attention would make it worse; Just downvote and let her talk to herself

      posted in Awareness
      KiwiArkavel۝K
      KiwiArkavel۝
    • RE: Repost

      magma

      If she doesn’t want the drama to continue why does she have to mention it EVERY SINGLE day.

      posted in Awareness
      KiwiArkavel۝K
      KiwiArkavel۝
    • RE: Yall lwky are so dumb

      magma

      take this upvote as a free apology for the misunderstanding

      posted in Awareness
      KiwiArkavel۝K
      KiwiArkavel۝
    • RE: Repost

      magma

      It’s ok, it’s just that Natalie and the influence she has now, including the fact that I’m permabanned is pretty much a petty way to silence me

      posted in Awareness
      KiwiArkavel۝K
      KiwiArkavel۝

    Latest posts made by KiwiArkavel۝

    • RE: One Bloodthirsty Bellydancer

      Yeonjun 𝜗ৎ .

      Holy elite old

      posted in Digital Art
      KiwiArkavel۝K
      KiwiArkavel۝
    • Suffering? TW: SH, GR00MING, ETC ETC

      For the past few years (5 - 6) I have been gr00m3d by 3 people in Minecraft Nintendo Switch Online Edition, Cherry, Mars, and Jake.

      These 3 EPI’D and sexually harassed me in every waking world I enter no matter where I’m at.

      Cherry was a 16 year old femboy (I was 9 - 8 at the time) he saw my avatar and called it “so cute” which should’ve been my first red flag.

      I even openly hated Cherry for the stuff he was doing but he continued to not only try to digitally “touch” me and I repeatedly told Cherry that I was 8 - 9 and I did NOT LOVE HIM IN ANY WAY.

      Cherry often said that I was playing “hard to get” and told me that I should stop rebelling, when I refused to rp with him he broughten his poly bf Mars to make me “motivated” (Mars is 22 at the time)

      How I manage to encounter Cherry in the first place is during a certain time period on a VERY infamous and forgotten Nintendo platforms to ever face the earth.

      SSBU Shared Content.

      Because it was behind a paywall, people never knew how truly bad this platform was and the things that happened in there.

      To make a super long lore story short about Shared Content, 2022 - 2025 was the worst time period to be in SC since there were bucket loads of ____ographic material and hand-drawn CS_M art that were targeted to wards anybody who cares stand against it.

      Cherry was one of those said artists who made the absolutely intolerable art for many years, he saw me and quickly added me straight out of the blue.

      Anyways, there was a disgusting trend in SSBU SC 2023 when alot of ppl are promoting their “Special” Minecraft Worlds and what they do is they post their “promotion” and if someone notices and adds em, the baiter would invite them to Minecraft, if the victim does accept the invite they would be introduced to a private Condo world and the baiter would just destroy the innocence of said victims.

      So in 2024 Cherry and Mars were grooming me in many different ways whether it’s them drawing p_rn of me or publicly stalking and sexually harassing me in Minecraft servers.

      The sad thing about Shared Content was at the time I couldn’t block people and if I did I would be introduced with more unconsentual p_rn of my OC at the time.

      I knew that if I told my parents at all about the situation they would take away EVERYTHING and call it “”““protection””“”

      In early 2025 Jake entered the scene when Cherry got a new poly bf; you already know what happens next and I had enough.

      The grooming and the Cs@m art tooken a toll on my childhood critically and by 10 years old I cried while secretly harming myself every single day.

      Eventually I became psychotic and used a tool to gather the IP’s, Locations, Addresses, and pretty much their information.

      When I gathered said info smth snapped in me, almost like? Pure-shed Hatred.

      Since I was very young and filled with a lot of suffering, I decided to threaten them in the most gruesome way possible by not only telling them where they live but also the way I will comeback in 20 years with nothing but a rev__ver when they least expect it

      All three of them panicked and were horrified by the existence of a kid filled with anguish founded out who they are.

      All 3 of em got into a huge argument and another long story short; they all deleted their Nintendo Accounts and are no longer available to contact.

      After witnessing the downfall of my bounties I experienced joy that might be a little concerning to some people.

      By 12 years old I dropped out of NSO and migrated to pred catching (yes ik it’s extremely bad for a 12 year old to put himself in a dangerous environment as pred catching)

      In 2025 someone by the name of Eddie or Nyckholass at the time

      Saw me and a YT jumping this other YouTuber by the name of Freaky_ahh (which was a YouTuber that was openly hated by the FPE community during the prime of FPE)

      And when Me and Drayven (Drayven was 9 at the time) saw his posts, we called him out.

      Eddie didn’t take that lightly and decided that it was a ““funny”” idea to draw Cs@m of me and Drayven against our will.

      If you don’t believe me about the Nyckholass chaos; I still have the deleted screenshot of the 1/10/25 Incident (which is the spire and vines of my hatred for this earth)

      By 2026 Im filled with nothing but sadistic hatred and existential anguish beyond my control.

      By 1 Week I founded over 40+ Predators and every single one of them makes the sharp thorn inside me grow like a sick place that infests nothing but anger and internal agony.

      I had some people telling me that the number of pred catching that I’m doing plus the unsolved problems that I have is extremely concerning.

      Some of them even told me that I needed to get help immediately but I often pushed that help away and told them that “I must continue on. I’m not done yet and once I’m done. I will have blood spilling over my hands”

      So.

      After everything I mentioned on here, should I get help?

      posted in Advice
      KiwiArkavel۝K
      KiwiArkavel۝
    • RE: IMPORTANT

      TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
      Sure

      posted in Awareness
      KiwiArkavel۝K
      KiwiArkavel۝
    • RE: IMPORTANT

      Wubbrle the [REDACTED]
      Lol

      posted in Awareness
      KiwiArkavel۝K
      KiwiArkavel۝
    • RE: IMPORTANT

      lil_sillyz
      Yes

      posted in Awareness
      KiwiArkavel۝K
      KiwiArkavel۝
    • RE: IMPORTANT

      Wubbrle the [REDACTED]
      But I mean hey look how active mppc is now

      posted in Awareness
      KiwiArkavel۝K
      KiwiArkavel۝
    • RE: IMPORTANT

      TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA

      Obv stuck in purgatory but who cares, also DUDE THIS IS THE MOST POPULAR IVE SEEN MPPC GO (18 users active was unfathomable)

      posted in Awareness
      KiwiArkavel۝K
      KiwiArkavel۝
    • RE: IMPORTANT

      TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA

      Uhhhhhhhhhhh- that’s a tale for another time but for now let’s focus on the peace

      posted in Awareness
      KiwiArkavel۝K
      KiwiArkavel۝
    • RE: IMPORTANT

      TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA

      Oh god

      posted in Awareness
      KiwiArkavel۝K
      KiwiArkavel۝
    • IMPORTANT

      This is a complete end to the situation ENTIRELY.

      But after some meetings, peace has been made and all parties are going back home to which they left behind

      You may now move on

      posted in Awareness
      KiwiArkavel۝K
      KiwiArkavel۝