Your browser does not seem to support JavaScript. As a result, your viewing experience will be diminished, and you have been placed in read-only mode.
Please download a browser that supports JavaScript, or enable it if it's disabled (i.e. NoScript).
Subcategories
New to the community? Introduce yourself!
Gamizavier
.I know what you did.
But I forgive you
anonymeows8 its giving “you want a bite of this cookie” 😭 ✌️
⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”
short answer they wanted: [insert perfection] short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING
When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.
anonymeows_8 meow
@Your-Local-Non-Binary-Kiddo I’m so sorry o.o I can put it back…I am so sorry. It was just mega blurry. I can fix it maybe so it’s not blurry though…
@702-_-Jas you’re right
@Misty YESSS IM GETTING BITCH ESSS ON HIS DICK YW MARSSSSSS
@The-Missing-Eye twintowers
@quirked-up-white-boy oki
if a person you hate downvotes you that means its actually an upvote for you thats why the more downvoted my posts here are the better for me
{_𝐘𝐋𝐋_} 🤣
@Izzyyyyyyy nice
{_𝐘𝐋𝐋_} same lol
@Lutschertal both
@MichaelDaGrapeBoi hi mikey -w-
Ŵølƒy_Hellhøund_Likes_Pizza YES GGN I CANT STAY UP LONGER :')
@Jullianna-roach-7-roachesforlife deja vu??
is it just me or does she repeat herself
these words are all very familiar
bro they’re like ‘I have so much depression bro’ and I’m like ca5232e6-cf5b-409a-bd62-d3ce835d5347-image.png
@Laws didnt ask but ok
i just corrected yall about what the meaning of cute is, yall should really think about taking english classes again
@Duncan-Away i have floof
its just shoulder length
i want shorter though, just a lil
@Laws slow down my dude damn your going to pass out
Ŵølƒy_Hellhøund_Likes_Pizza lmao
@Laws bye<3
Ŵølƒy_Hellhøund_Likes_Pizza i held her for like 30 minutes she didnt want to be put down