Subcategories

  • New to the community? Introduce yourself!

    323 Topics
    3k Posts
    KiwiArkavel۝K

    Gamizavier

    .I know what you did.

    But I forgive you

  • 454 Topics
    2k Posts
    Your Local FreakY

    anonymeows8 its giving “you want a bite of this cookie” 😭 ✌️

  • 429 Topics
    2k Posts
    somniumS

    ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”

    short answer they wanted: [insert perfection]
    short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING

  • When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.

    14k Topics
    108k Posts
  • bro like who else simps for demi...like omgg

    28
    0 Votes
    28 Posts
    2k Views
    ꧁Your Local Lesbian꧂꧁

    Jraco.. Some good ol' rep-bombing ya know?

  • Frisk's Fridge

    Moved
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    61 Views
    ?

    c31be0ec-0b5f-4847-9d4f-a45e7f23ac8e-image.png

  • vs battles

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    80 Views
    TadpoleT

    lets take our ocs and measure them or somethin
    important pages on vsbattles

  • thats it...

    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    150 Views
    ?

    @Misty I walk to school with my best friend
    Surprise, surprise, she’s late again
    She’s got a club she wants me in
    Don’t think I’ve ever raised a pen
    I’ll consider it, sure
    No fan of literature
    Books with less pictures than words
    Leave me a little bit bored
    But hey, they promised cupcakes
    So it’s a chance that I’ll take
    Four gorgeous girls await me
    Okay, I think that I’ll stay
    Sayori’s aloof and kooky
    Natsuki’s sweet and cutesy
    Yuri is deep and brooding
    Monika’s brains and beauty
    There’s a festival needs planning
    Swear I won’t leave them hanging
    So many clubs to rival us
    I guess it’s just the five of us
    Just the five of us
    We can make it if we try
    But each day that passes by
    Is tearing pages from my mind
    Just the five of us
    No escaping if I tried
    Though these maidens might seem kind
    There’s something going on behind
    They looked so sad and lonely
    I sold my soul for poetry
    This hell is members only
    Why did I say Okie-Doki?
    I walk to school alone again
    I’m not a guy with many friends
    I’ve got no club, I’ve time to spend
    So I read manga and stay in
    I run into Monika
    Says that I should just join hers
    It’s a club for books with words
    But they need some more members
    I say okay
    I’ll come along for just one day
    But just you try and get away
    When three gorgeous girls beg you to stay
    $$%%€€
    Natsuki’s brutish cutesy
    Yuri is too into me
    Monika’s brains and beauty
    It’s almost festival time
    Could say we’re cutting it fine
    The task may seem laborious
    I wonder where Sayori is?
    I guess it’s just the four of us
    Just the four of us
    We can make it if we try
    But each day that passes by
    Is tearing pages from my mind
    Just the four of us
    No escaping if I tried
    Though these maidens might seem kind
    There’s something going on behind
    They looked so sad and lonely
    I sold my soul for poetry
    This hell is members only
    Why did I say Okie-Doki
    Well I’m back at school again
    Monika’s my only friend
    Monika’s my everything
    My beginning and my end
    My-
    Wait a second, weren’t there other girls here?
    No
    Monika’s aloof and kooky
    Monika’s sweet and cutesy
    Monika’s is deep and brooding
    Monika’s brains and beauty
    Monika sees right through me
    Monika’s all that you need
    Monika’s all that you need
    Monika’s all that you need (all that you need, all that you need, all that you need)
    I’m not an ugly guy
    But I can’t understand why
    She’d be so utterly in love she’d leave her club mates to die
    Monika’s obsession is ominous to be honest
    Omnipotent Goddess concocting demonic sonnets
    I could delete her but I never could harm Monika
    So I’m trapped here forever
    Where’s my harmonica?
    Never thought I’d get a girl
    Literally out of this world
    Guess she controls the universe
    Looks like it’s just the two of us
    Just the two of us
    In this classroom in the sky
    Crimes of passion are just fine
    When enacted on AI
    Just the two of us
    Quite a drastic pick up line
    Leaving characters to die
    Just to guarantee you’re mine
    She seemed so sad and lonely
    Don’t think there’s any hope for me
    This hell is members only
    Why did I say Okie Dokie?
    Why did I say Okie Dokie?
    Why did I say Okie Dokie?
    Why did I say Okie Dokie?
    Why did I say Okie Dokie?

  • who wanna see me doing sum stupid

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    36 Views
    Ŵølƒy_Hellhøund_Likes_PizzaŴ

    the day before thanksgiving XD

  • pls help!!

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    92 Views
    Houston_713H

    how do you look at name history on mpp?

  • dammit you guys

    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    224 Views
  • This needs to stop (Repost)

    3
    3 Votes
    3 Posts
    227 Views
    ?

    Shazz_ 𝕗𝕣

  • life sucks

    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    87 Views
    ?

    @Julianna_your_local_lesbian And also, please, suicide is a real and serious thing, so please stop posting and messaging “imma kms” when you always come back to MPP or MPPC later if not the next day. That’s when you really try to seek attention–joking about suicide. It’s not funny, and tbh it really angers me when you do that, especially since you do it all the time. I’m not trying to make you feel worse about your life, it’s just that you really need to stop joking about suicide. You could get banned that way.

  • okay so kinda pissed off rn

    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    88 Views
    ꧁Your Local Lesbian꧂꧁

    @FinnyWinny Very

  • THROWBACK TO WHEN

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    41 Views
    DuncanD

    @FinnyWinny yes

  • XD LOL I CANT BRO

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    65 Views
    ?

    @FinnyWinny exactlyyy

  • How my thanksgiving went..

    Moved
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    89 Views
    finn.in.outer.space.F

    Jraco.. uh huh, im her tho

  • whos ur ride or die? mention them.

    47
    1 Votes
    47 Posts
    1k Views
    finn.in.outer.space.F

    @Duncan-Away i technically did mention you

  • Do you see a bad album?

    Moved
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    54 Views
    finn.in.outer.space.F

    Jraco.. nah cuz, hes goated

  • This topic is deleted!

    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    22 Views
  • They might be back

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    72 Views
    ?

    @Lutschertal said in They might be back:

    e75ebffe70561535966aee0c

    hang on

  • IM BORED

    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    278 Views
    scarlet lolS

    @RyLIE-Offline just no

  • ...

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    113 Views
    scarlet lolS

    @quirked-up-white-boy dam

  • coping Zofya

    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    185 Views
    scarlet lolS

    scarlet lol but jocelyn flores is good

ArtemisA lil_sillyzL

4

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

568.8k

Posts