Your browser does not seem to support JavaScript. As a result, your viewing experience will be diminished, and you have been placed in read-only mode.
Please download a browser that supports JavaScript, or enable it if it's disabled (i.e. NoScript).
Subcategories
New to the community? Introduce yourself!
Gamizavier
.I know what you did.
But I forgive you
anonymeows8 its giving “you want a bite of this cookie” 😭 ✌️
⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”
short answer they wanted: [insert perfection] short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING
When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.
anonymeows_8 meow
@RyLIE-Offline he went from 🕴 to 💀✨
@RyLIE-Offline same bro
spidermeow my pain is unexplainable
@RyLIE-Offline they did have very floof hair o-o
and glasses
@RyLIE-Offline LITERALLY ME YESTERDAY
@The_Happy_Panda i dont hate you, you’re just not my kind of person yk? Like I don’t hate you but I wouldn’t hang out with you either.
Jraco.. Of course me
Ŵølƒy_Hellhøund_Likes_Pizza goodnighttt- also yea, it was better than any other day i have had tbh-
ham
spidermeow s
@The_Happy_Panda ehh if I’ve learned one thing in the past month I’m not too into older guys anyway
@Tsunamii slay
@Laws Np np
@FinnyWinny I based it off the loss of my uncle because of his importance in my life
{_𝐘𝐋𝐋_} lol
@FinnyWinny same bro, same
pretty sure at least half of them are mine
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!
@spidermeowlive on tiktok hehehe