Your browser does not seem to support JavaScript. As a result, your viewing experience will be diminished, and you have been placed in read-only mode.
Please download a browser that supports JavaScript, or enable it if it's disabled (i.e. NoScript).
Subcategories
New to the community? Introduce yourself!
Gamizavier
.I know what you did.
But I forgive you
anonymeows8 its giving “you want a bite of this cookie” 😭 ✌️
⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”
short answer they wanted: [insert perfection] short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING
When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.
anonymeows_8 meow
@Laws And Misty is my gf
@quirked-up-white-boy XD
I mean, I wouldn’t guess you guys dated but you guys are happy so
@annabeth Fate is sending you a message-
@Izzyyyyyyy this town ain’t big enough for the two of us
@Izzyyyyyyy only 22 followers and that many views damn
@RyLIE-Offline HAHAH-
zofya406 oh it sucks but okay
Are you okay?
Jraco.. pog, thanks.
insert sexy music
canvas.png
@Izzyyyyyyy That room is no longer there
{_𝐘𝐋𝐋_} oki
2
Join Zoom Meeting https://us05web.zoom.us/j/9672536148?pwd=NkY0YWpEQ0ZqUXJpeGR3OTEzWGJ1Zz09
Meeting ID: 967 253 6148 Passcode: Hello