Your browser does not seem to support JavaScript. As a result, your viewing experience will be diminished, and you have been placed in read-only mode.
Please download a browser that supports JavaScript, or enable it if it's disabled (i.e. NoScript).
Subcategories
New to the community? Introduce yourself!
Gamizavier
.I know what you did.
But I forgive you
anonymeows8 its giving “you want a bite of this cookie” 😭 ✌️
⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”
short answer they wanted: [insert perfection] short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING
When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.
anonymeows_8 meow
MGC well uh you’re one to talk /j
420
spidermeow bie bro
MGC hehe it’s a secret
@Addielyn pass-
@X-Cyx-X omg yes pog
its bad ik- https://voca.ro/1ehN1wHdh6Vy
cf76f06e-a9b1-4c86-882b-96d9d24cba55-image.png ALL THE WAY UP GAYIES
@X-Cyx-X w
take me
kek
I want to do covers of all of them, so I’m going to do them from most voted to least voted Screenshot 2022-11-23 12.30.28 AM.png
so sad
love ya sleep well
@DemonicTwist T^T
@FinnyWinny i love you (no context heheh)