Subcategories

  • New to the community? Introduce yourself!

    323 Topics
    3k Posts
    KiwiArkavel۝K

    Gamizavier

    .I know what you did.

    But I forgive you

  • 454 Topics
    2k Posts
    Your Local FreakY

    anonymeows8 its giving “you want a bite of this cookie” 😭 ✌️

  • 429 Topics
    2k Posts
    somniumS

    ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”

    short answer they wanted: [insert perfection]
    short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING

  • When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.

    14k Topics
    108k Posts
  • i just accidentally called my dog "jesus"

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    52 Views
    finn.in.outer.space.F

    spidermeow big brain move

  • Sliding in dms like

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    78 Views
    finn.in.outer.space.F

    Jraco.. yes i am very serious.

  • This topic is deleted!

    21
    1 Votes
    21 Posts
    48 Views
  • bro T-T.............

    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    206 Views
    ?

    Ky.Is.High. 46adeb51-e327-4303-8dc1-4bd6f716de0d-image.png

  • WE JUST GOT OUR BABY!

    21
    1 Votes
    21 Posts
    2k Views
    Ky.Is.High.K

    i will NOT be happy to do that shii

  • Tempban from Qhy bot for farming qmath and qword simultaneously

    Moved
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    379 Views
    H

    Aha- so next time, I will put a stopwatch for how long it would take for me to get banned…
    So if it takes 15 minutes for me to get banned…
    I will try to prevent this ban by taking a pause at the 14-minute-mark.
    And hopefully that should be good for me <3

    … this action would be applied after you unban me after I grind-ban myself again… after you unban me now : ) Makes sense? lol

  • Family Line by Conan Gray cover by me-

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    35 Views
    ?

    sorry for the bad singing-
    https://voca.ro/12Mz2loWCzVl

  • did lapis just ban me-?

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    77 Views
    ?

    @Lutschertal of few god

  • a random snowman needs help

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    35 Views
    ?

    6b83525e-2b35-48a6-b6a8-68319f67b1d0-image.png

    d3f38c7f-85d0-4ac5-8cca-0e75edbb53e7-image.png 3777b403-97cf-438b-9742-7a00826b5bf3-image.png

  • I made my Oc Into a AI Chat thingy-

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    58 Views
    ?

    @Sorry-Its-Sage or not

  • MRBEAST LOVES SAGE????

    3
    2 Votes
    3 Posts
    76 Views
    ?

    @Sorry-Its-Sage don’t make me send le rock face again

  • If i dm you 💖

    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    129 Views
    ?

    Yeee🤟

  • AWEE LOOK AT HIM

    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    180 Views
    Ŵølƒy_Hellhøund_Likes_PizzaŴ

    @702-_-Jas lmao

  • finish the lyrics

    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    219 Views
    Jraco..J

    I admit it, another ho got me finished
    Broke my heart, oh, no, you didn’t
    Fuck sippin’, I’ma down a whole bottle
    Hard liquor, hard truth, can’t swallow
    Need a bartender, put me out my sorrow
    Wake up the next day in the Monte Carlo
    With a new woman, tell me she from Colorado
    And she love women, she’ll be gone by tomorrow
    Who am I kiddin’?
    All this jealousy and agony that I sit in
    I’m a jealous boy, really feel like John Lennon
    I just want real love, guess it’s been a minute
    Pissed off from the way that I don’t fit in
    I don’t fit in
    Tell me what’s the secret to love, I don’t get it
    Feel like I be runnin’ a race I’m not winnin’
    Ran into the devil today and she grinnin’
    Hey, these girls are insane
    Uh, all girls are the same
    They’re rottin’ my brain, love
    Think I need a change
    Before I go insane, love
    All girls are the same
    They’re rottin’ my brain, love
    Think I need a change
    Before I go insane, love
    Ten minutes, she told me it would take ten minutes
    To break my heart, oh no, she didn’t
    Fuck livin’, I’ma drown in my sorrow
    Fuck givin’, I’ma take not borrow
    And I’m still sinnin’, I’m still losin’ my mind
    I know I been trippin’, I’m still wastin’ my time
    All the time given, am I dyin’? Am I livin’?
    It’s fuck feelings, my sorrow go up to the ceilin’
    Ah, now I am insane
    Demons in my brain, love
    Peace I can’t attain
    'Cause all these girls the same, love
    Now I am insane
    Demons in my brain, love
    Peace I can’t attain
    'Cause all these girls the same, love

    Finnished

  • Pick a cover for me to do

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    43 Views
    zofya406Z
  • fuck eating bro

    10
    1 Votes
    10 Posts
    214 Views
    ?

    Tadpole it isnt tad

  • Bro im tired of these bitches

    2
    1 Votes
    2 Posts
    56 Views
  • 7000 h

    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    261 Views
    ?

    damn ok

  • If i was in a meme what meme would i be in?

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    142 Views
    ?

    Tadpole 0.0000

  • nice number

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    62 Views
    TadpoleT

    “6998”
    oh wow that was kinda close

HoodH

2

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

568.8k

Posts