Your browser does not seem to support JavaScript. As a result, your viewing experience will be diminished, and you have been placed in read-only mode.
Please download a browser that supports JavaScript, or enable it if it's disabled (i.e. NoScript).
Subcategories
New to the community? Introduce yourself!
Gamizavier
.I know what you did.
But I forgive you
anonymeows8 its giving “you want a bite of this cookie” 😭 ✌️
⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”
short answer they wanted: [insert perfection] short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING
When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.
anonymeows_8 meow
whats the song that goes like this https://voca.ro/1kWh83qBZBPl
I WAS GONNA WEAR MY FAV JAMMAS BUT to be fair I would get dress coded cuz I look best in it with a chest window
@Sorry-Its-Sage hotel = trivago
Jraco.. -_- shut up lmao
@702-_-Jas lol
@RyLIE-Offline lol
Ŵølƒy_Hellhøund_Likes_Pizza dude looked like a mosquito lmfao
@Sorry-Its-Sage Doesn’t seem so. But, I won’t press. I hope you and this special person make up in the end ♥
@1V0RYZZY
Markiplier being sus
Screen Shot 2022-11-21 at 11.34.01 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-11-21 at 11.34.52 PM.png
o-0
@Sorry-Its-Sage all the way bottom is 8:20
@Addielyn Oh my gosh!!! Adorable memories of your grandpa : ) ♥
@Laws lol I didn’t have anything to use it for earlier
Ŵølƒy_Hellhøund_Likes_Pizza but I mean I didnt rlly read
@annabeth lmao
Ŵølƒy_Hellhøund_Likes_Pizza its okay.
@Everyone ShazzAHA - Prosperity is now on Spotify! https://open.spotify.com/artist/0n1yi9emfXAu9UqZpdSDqh I’ve made some singles, so those will hopefully be out around December! Thanks again for the inspiration!
Damn e8c0a91f-fa98-473f-a40f-651ec2005444-image.png
@Sorry-Its-Sage amazing