Your browser does not seem to support JavaScript. As a result, your viewing experience will be diminished, and you have been placed in read-only mode.
Please download a browser that supports JavaScript, or enable it if it's disabled (i.e. NoScript).
Subcategories
New to the community? Introduce yourself!
Gamizavier
.I know what you did.
But I forgive you
anonymeows8 its giving “you want a bite of this cookie” 😭 ✌️
⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”
short answer they wanted: [insert perfection] short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING
When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.
anonymeows_8 meow
xXmidnightXx lmao
mhm it is
whens my next therapy appointment
hits differently ngl. https://open.spotify.com/track/2iptAVf9jZerlywLwiGhak?si=994b875ee1294c3d
spidermeow tysm i am doing everything
@Sen uhm uhm uhm uhm uhm
zofya406 ^^
my voice is like a deep female and ppl simp for it
@The_Happy_Panda okiii
@The_Happy_Panda YES SLAY
@Sorry-Its-Sage I won’t block you
At tea. Time.
@RyLIE-Offline Niceeee
?
spidermeow im not putting mine cuz mine sucks
ligma
@quirked-up-white-boy damn…
@Can-tFindGod Blood clots