Your browser does not seem to support JavaScript. As a result, your viewing experience will be diminished, and you have been placed in read-only mode.
Please download a browser that supports JavaScript, or enable it if it's disabled (i.e. NoScript).
Subcategories
New to the community? Introduce yourself!
Gamizavier
.I know what you did.
But I forgive you
anonymeows8 its giving “you want a bite of this cookie” 😭 ✌️
⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”
short answer they wanted: [insert perfection] short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING
When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.
anonymeows_8 meow
{_𝐘𝐋𝐋_} Lmao
@Sorry-Its-Sage im srry i couldnt read that without singing little einstein XD
@Laws i dont like mickey mouse
WE’RE GOING TO A THANKSGIVING THING TOMORROW THAT HAS 17 PEOPLE ATTENDING.
{_𝐘𝐋𝐋_} oh
Just asking because I would like to be one.
@quirked-up-white-boy hello. Im jullianna! If your ever bored just dm me and we can talk for a while! And nice to meet you!
@quirked-up-white-boy you dont know the people i’v lost him to…
Shazz_ BRO HOWWW, Mine is bent too AND ITS DOING THAT STUPID GLITCHY THING SO I HAVE TO TWIST IT A LOT
@Tsunamii The headphones cause I like headphones better
@FinnyWinny YESSSS
almost 100k posts, took over 11 months to reach
HqppyFeet why would they ban you just for trying to earn money
@Misty N uUUU
MGC ok that one was a little funny lol
@quirked-up-white-boy y e s - s l a y
ITS LIKE THIS BUT INSTEAD IT HAD A BODY AND ITS LOOKING AT THE VIEWER 02c4f154-f23d-45b9-a0b7-8c468e08344a-image.png
MGC Glad to hear you’re loving
@quirked-up-white-boy alright bestie
@angel-dust I haven’t sent anyone the link-