Subcategories

  • New to the community? Introduce yourself!

    323 Topics
    3k Posts
    KiwiArkavel۝K

    Gamizavier

    .I know what you did.

    But I forgive you

  • 454 Topics
    2k Posts
    Your Local FreakY

    anonymeows8 its giving “you want a bite of this cookie” 😭 ✌️

  • 429 Topics
    2k Posts
    somniumS

    ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”

    short answer they wanted: [insert perfection]
    short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING

  • When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.

    14k Topics
    108k Posts
  • 0 Votes
    14 Posts
    812 Views
    alyx.iz.in.starzzA

    spidermeow at the time I wasn’t poly and I didn’t figure out I am until now and now my brain is making me wonder I I could get him back but also I’m crying cuz I saw him flirting with my friend the other day

  • who else simps for bandit

    34
    0 Votes
    34 Posts
    596 Views
    ?

    @InvalidBandit bill-nye-bill-nye-the-science-guy.gif

  • I think ima go for a bit

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    84 Views
    ?

    @quirked-up-white-boy mkkk

  • pumpkin pie or sweet potato pie

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    31 Views
    finn.in.outer.space.F

    me personally i like sweet potato cause pumpkin pie nasty

  • savage bandit

    1
    1 Votes
    1 Posts
    35 Views
    ?

    Screenshot 2022-11-24 12.52.16 PM.png

  • i want attention. please.

    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    237 Views
    ?

    @InvalidBandit eh true

  • should I post a picture of me and my cat?

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    74 Views
    ?

    @InvalidBandit idk thats why im asking yall

  • Thank yall! ILY!!

    4
    1 Votes
    4 Posts
    88 Views
    alyx.iz.in.starzzA

    @Julianna_your_local_lesbian uhm sure-

  • ima do this

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    70 Views
    ?

    @FinnyWinny yea.

  • weird filter but ok

    6
    1 Votes
    6 Posts
    101 Views
    ?

    @Julianna_your_local_lesbian nO shIt-

  • In the car rn

    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    172 Views
    ?

    why’d you make two of the exact same topic

  • In the car ❤️

    Moved
    1
    1 Votes
    1 Posts
    57 Views
    ?

    56C72542-4060-407E-AF1B-54DB285B1B8C.jpeg

  • Aww thanks millie!!!

    2
    1 Votes
    2 Posts
    67 Views
    ?

    @Izzyyyyyyy words of truth, millie

  • Gonna play minecraft

    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    228 Views
    alyx.iz.in.starzzA

    @Duncan-Away nah cuz the playlust isn’t targeted for anyone I don’t have to

  • hHHHHHHHhh-

    24
    1 Votes
    24 Posts
    664 Views
    ?

    @Duncan-Away first meal down, one left

  • damn bro---

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    38 Views
    ?

    bd279c89-4572-4f87-89e0-9905ee8850af-image.png

  • Heyy duncaaaann

    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    133 Views
    DuncanD

    wha
    no
    huh
    what
    ijustwokeup

  • Fit check pog

    10
    1 Votes
    10 Posts
    161 Views
    DuncanD

    @quirked-up-white-boy sHADDAp

  • HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!

    18
    1 Votes
    18 Posts
    435 Views
    InkyNightmaresI

    @Misty Grr, that’s why you’re eating day old chicken nuggets

  • Favorite Trippie Redd songs?

    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    111 Views
    Jraco..J

    @FinnyWinny ().()

0

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

568.8k

Posts