Subcategories

  • New to the community? Introduce yourself!

    324 Topics
    3k Posts
    i.luv.unicornsI

    you can call me fia or gourdy

    she/any

    13

    fictkin & yumeshipper

    neurodivergent please be patient

    dms are open, im bad at conversation and honestly really awkward so im sorry

    not my first second or third time on here [quitting is impossible]

    geuss who 🤔

    i like dandys world , demonology , drawing , poppy playtime … yeah

    ^ PLAY ROBLOX WITH ME PLEASE

    i also really like pepsi

  • 457 Topics
    2k Posts
    zackZ

    3696593043_77911437721987_1791253881293.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791161091626.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791160816588.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791245935476.png

  • 429 Topics
    2k Posts
    somniumS

    ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”

    short answer they wanted: [insert perfection]
    short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING

  • When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.

    14k Topics
    108k Posts
    iwantyoutoperishI

    Artemis said in The stuff I got from renfair a few days ago:

    asuna and then my fiancé is going as kitito from sword art online

    SAO mentioned… I’m not far into the series (only ep 5 I believe) but so far it’s soo good 🤤

  • :insert doom music:

    1
    -1 Votes
    1 Posts
    45 Views
    ?

  • just a sad song :(

    1
    -1 Votes
    1 Posts
    85 Views
    ?

    When we met I just knew that I already loved you true, true
    I didn’t even get it. Why?
    Why you gotta stare with those eyes?
    Right across the dance floor like it was just last night
    I didn’t even get it, why?
    Why you gotta say goodbye?

    I should have caught him by his last name,
    It’s been seven weeks and three days
    I should have caught him by his last name,
    It’s been seven weeks and three days
    I should have caught him by his last name,
    It’s been seven weeks and three days

    Boy I let you in, you didn’t even have to knock
    An extra key on the first day
    Under the sheets by that first day
    We really made something
    A miracle that most won’t see
    But it meant a lot to me
    I don’t get why you have to leave

    I should have caught him by his last name,
    It’s been seven weeks and three days
    I should have caught him by his last name,
    It’s been seven weeks and three days
    I should have caught him by his last name,
    It’s been seven weeks and three days

    All my friends say fuck you
    But I can’t even help but love you
    And even though you wrung me out dry
    I still think you’re a decent guy
    Why?

    I should have caught him by his last name,
    It’s been seven weeks and three days
    I should have caught him by his last name,
    It’s been seven weeks and three days
    I should have caught him by his last name,
    It’s been seven weeks and three days

  • nun

    26
    0 Votes
    26 Posts
    888 Views
    CannibalismSkeletonC

    @HoodedSans Nice.

  • 0 Votes
    6 Posts
    196 Views
    CannibalismSkeletonC

    ㅤ Lmao

  • nova stop being an L

    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    439 Views
    ?

    @DripBheese Infinite 69’s.

  • I had a nose bleed today ;-;

    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    298 Views
    CannibalismSkeletonC

    @ʀʏʟɪᴇ Ik.

  • LMFAO WHY IS IT SO LONG LMFAO

    30
    -1 Votes
    30 Posts
    1k Views
    Ŵølƒy_Hellhøund_Likes_PizzaŴ

    @Mother said in LMFAO WHY IS IT SO LONG LMFAO:

    Ŵølƒy_Hellhøund_Likes_Pizza Understandable, I have my 1-AM thoughts too. I think we all do.

    Lol

  • Some questions and stuff ig

    3
    -2 Votes
    3 Posts
    136 Views
    ?

    {_𝐘𝐋𝐋_} done that
    im very sorry

  • EXCUSE ME?????????

    1
    -3 Votes
    1 Posts
    57 Views
    ?

    424d4788-68ad-4dd7-ae75-f40203ae981b-image.png
    I PAUSED AT THE WRONG TIME TO SEE THIS : /

  • Meme for kaylee

    8
    -2 Votes
    8 Posts
    515 Views
    ㅤㅤ

    @yourlocalgreennumbertwo Click the arrows in between The zero. -1 Means down vote 1 Means up vote

  • T-Spiration

    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    345 Views
    ㅤㅤ

    @Nova Just share it with your friends and another family.

  • Happy Kaylee Moment :D

    6
    -1 Votes
    6 Posts
    183 Views
    ?

    Kaylee Rose Faust LETS KILL EM BABY!

  • NOVA DON'T

    47
    1 Votes
    47 Posts
    2k Views
    ?

    @DripBheese well… uhhh. the pipebomb is squeaking and its not shuttin up XD

  • KAYLEE IS FUCKING SPAMMING THE PIANO >:(

    33
    -4 Votes
    33 Posts
    1k Views
    ꧁Your Local Lesbian꧂꧁

    ]- Jinx -[ Ty ty

  • earth

    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    211 Views
    A

    ]- Jinx -[ Yes Lmao😂

  • Nova is Childish and such a stupid 5 yr old

    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    820 Views
    CannibalismSkeletonC

    @Yamagata I haven’t acted salty neither toxic I don’t care about situations that aren’t mine, Sometimes I try to help and give advice, other times I leave the convo alone.

  • open the fuck down rn

    4
    -1 Votes
    4 Posts
    154 Views
    ] - Jinx - []

    I had somewhere in the fifties but now I’m at fourty

  • me saying no to tsunami twice xD

    5
    -1 Votes
    5 Posts
    173 Views
    ?

    Bruh not my avatar

  • n o

    2
    -2 Votes
    2 Posts
    87 Views
    yourlocalkazuuY

    r u transs

  • I am tsunami sister

    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    255 Views
    yourlocalkazuuY

    this is the only nova thing i can laugh at

1

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

568.9k

Posts