Subcategories

  • New to the community? Introduce yourself!

    323 Topics
    3k Posts
    zackZ

    you weren’t gone for very long

  • 454 Topics
    2k Posts
    Your Local FreakY

    anonymeows8 its giving “you want a bite of this cookie” 😭 ✌️

  • 429 Topics
    2k Posts
    somniumS

    ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”

    short answer they wanted: [insert perfection]
    short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING

  • When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.

    14k Topics
    108k Posts
    ArtemisA

    Wubbrle the [REDACTED] A Renaissance faire (or Ren faire) is an outdoor public gathering that recreates the atmosphere of pre-modern Europe—most often 16th-century Elizabethan England or the medieval era—through live entertainment, artisan markets, and interactive theater.What Happens at a Ren Faire?Costumes and Cosplay: Paid actors play historical or fantasy roles, and many visitors also dress up in period-accurate garb like corsets and tunics or fantasy cosplay (such as elves or pirates).Live Entertainment: Stages feature comedy shows, music, juggling, magic, and armored jousting tournaments.Food and Drink: Vendors sell classic festival foods, most famously giant roasted turkey legs, meat pies, and ales or mead.Handmade Goods: Artisan booths offer custom leatherwork, hand-forged jewelry, pottery, and clothing.

  • can somebody join this room <3

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    42 Views
    ?

    Screenshot 2023-04-26 5.30.01 AM.png

  • Daaadddd 😭😭😭😭

    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    124 Views
    ?

    @1zzylmao I was in boxing lessons yesterday lol

  • give me things to do

    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    193 Views
    yourlocalkitkatY

    @rylie-is-hot-duh conqure the world in my name

  • god dont you just love

    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    140 Views
    yourlocalkitkatY

    @rylie-is-hot-duh yes i do :l

  • anyone wanna talk

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    51 Views
    ?

    @rylie-is-hot-duh i sowwyyy :(
    i feel bad now :((

  • my discord

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    54 Views
    ?

    @rylie-is-hot-duh damn i fr thought you were on discord ._.

  • anyone wanna talk to me on zoom

    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    93 Views
    ?

    I WOULD HAVE JOINED IT IF I WAS EVEN ONLINE :[[

  • Time to sleep

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    35 Views
    ExpungedE

    Goodnight Friends! ^^

  • startin a new acc

    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    426 Views
    602._.Dean6

    @Duchess igh

  • ACHOOOOO [ wanna break from the adds ]

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    36 Views
    ExpungedE

    hi guys quandale dingle here

  • Im just tryna play the long drive and i almost die :P

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    56 Views
    ExpungedE

    @1zzylmao uh-

  • Damn most yall sleep

    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    130 Views
    ?

    @Pԋσҽɳιx lmao

  • WHOS UP CHALLENGE

    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    235 Views
    sylviadiedS

    Cursed Cucumber nighttt

  • What should I post

    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    189 Views
    ?

    Chicken butt

  • When I see the funniest memes:

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    99 Views
    BlackSheepisbackONCEAGAINB

    𝓑𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓴𝓢𝓱𝓮𝓮𝓹[𝓐𝓫𝓬𝓭𝓮𝓯𝓖𝓾𝓷]:I need to fucking laugh and wheeze so fucking hard that the sun stops existing, animals stop mating, God stops creating, people stop dating, Karens stop raging, snapchat users stop hating and life stops and starts all over again. (Yes I said this on MPP)

  • My Discord if yall wanna add me

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    179 Views
    ?

    Harley I’ll friend you, ignore my user rn, but yeah

  • My mood at the moment

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    59 Views
    ?

    Cursed Cucumber I agree

  • HHAha funni

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    54 Views
    ?

    949a90937217958de92d5ada45c6ea45.jpg

  • im not reading all of them

    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    154 Views
    ?

    @ᏒᏬᏝᏋᎥᎶᏂ I first filter through “mentions” and then go from there.

  • The Sun VS The Earth

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    57 Views
    ?

    @1zzylmao yes you do

HoodH KiwiArkavel۝K

5

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

568.8k

Posts