Subcategories

  • New to the community? Introduce yourself!

    323 Topics
    3k Posts
    zackZ

    you weren’t gone for very long

  • 454 Topics
    2k Posts
    Your Local FreakY

    anonymeows8 its giving “you want a bite of this cookie” 😭 ✌️

  • 429 Topics
    2k Posts
    somniumS

    ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”

    short answer they wanted: [insert perfection]
    short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING

  • When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.

    14k Topics
    108k Posts
    ArtemisA

    Wubbrle the [REDACTED] A Renaissance faire (or Ren faire) is an outdoor public gathering that recreates the atmosphere of pre-modern Europe—most often 16th-century Elizabethan England or the medieval era—through live entertainment, artisan markets, and interactive theater.What Happens at a Ren Faire?Costumes and Cosplay: Paid actors play historical or fantasy roles, and many visitors also dress up in period-accurate garb like corsets and tunics or fantasy cosplay (such as elves or pirates).Live Entertainment: Stages feature comedy shows, music, juggling, magic, and armored jousting tournaments.Food and Drink: Vendors sell classic festival foods, most famously giant roasted turkey legs, meat pies, and ales or mead.Handmade Goods: Artisan booths offer custom leatherwork, hand-forged jewelry, pottery, and clothing.

  • 0 Votes
    4 Posts
    77 Views
    ?

    @Knoxzee yes

  • So this is depressing.

    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    99 Views
    ?

    @I_Love_Ttp ALRRRRRrrRR

  • give me a band and ill try to give you backgrounds

    51
    0 Votes
    51 Posts
    926 Views
    ?

    gggvfe e

  • Eminem <33

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    54 Views
    ?

    ok stop

  • Yoshi <333

    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    157 Views
    ?

    eminem

  • who likes art?

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    48 Views
    ?

    ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜
    ⬜⬜⬛⬛🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥⬛⬛⬜⬜
    ⬜⬛🟥🟥🟥🟧🟧🟧🟧🟧🟧🟥🟥🟥⬛⬜
    ⬛🟥🟥🟧🟧🟨⬛🟨🟨⬛🟨🟧🟧🟥🟥⬛
    ⬛🟥🟥🟧🟨⬜⬛⬜⬜⬛⬜🟨🟧🟥🟥⬛
    ⬛🟥🟥🟧🟧🟨⬛🟨🟨⬛🟨🟧🟧🟥🟥⬛
    ⬜⬛🟥🟥🟥🟧🟧🟧🟧🟧🟧🟥🟥🟥⬛⬜
    ⬜⬜⬛⬛🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥⬛⬛⬜⬜
    ⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜
    ⬜⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬛🟩🟩⬛⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛⬜
    ⬛🟩🟩⬛⬛⬜⬛🟩🟩⬛⬜⬛⬛🟩🟩⬛
    ⬛🟩🟩🟩⬛⬛⬛🟩🟩⬛⬛🟩🟩🟩🟩⬛
    ⬛🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩⬛🟩🟩⬛🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩⬛
    ⬜⬛🟩🟩🟩🟩⬛🟩🟩⬛🟩🟩🟩🟩⬛⬜
    ⬜⬜⬛⬛🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩⬛⬛⬜⬜
    ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜

  • The biggest heart for everyone

    3
    1 Votes
    3 Posts
    62 Views
    ?

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡶⠶⢦⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣴⠟⠛⢧⣠⣶⣿⠻⣆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠁⡟⠦⠌⠛⠉⠉⠉⢹⠇⢠⣶⣼⣷⣞⢙⣧⣿⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣤⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⠀⠈⢻⡃⠀⢸⡿⡄⠈⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⠷⠖⠛⠛⠛⢿⡗⢋⣴⠏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⠛⢻⡀⢀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡶⠾⣷⠆⠀⠀⣤⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣤⡀⠀⠐⢺⡟⠉⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣤⢿⡦⠀⠀⠛⠃⠀⠀⢠⢶⣄⠀⠀⠈⠛⠀⠀⠀⣺⠓⠟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⣼⢧⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⡿⣖⡀⣀⣀⡀⠀⠈⠉⠉⠀⠀⣀⣀⣀⠀⣲⣯⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⠶⡆
    ⢻⡈⠻⣦⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠁⣴⠟⠉⠁⠀⠉⠛⢦⡀⢀⡴⠛⠉⠁⠈⠙⠻⣄⠀⠁⣀⣠⣤⣤⣤⣤⡤⠖⠋⣸⠇
    ⡿⠳⣤⣀⡀⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉⠳⢦⣼⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠿⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⣦⡞⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⠶⢻⡆
    ⠻⣦⣀⠀⠀⠀⡴⠶⢦⡀⠀⠈⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⡴⠚⠳⡄⠈⢉⣀⣠⡾⠁
    ⠀⠸⣍⣉⣁⡀⣇⠀⠀⠑⠀⢠⡿⣆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣰⢷⡀⠀⠓⠀⢀⡇⢤⣈⣭⠿⠁⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠙⠷⠤⠿⠶⠦⠶⠞⠋⠘⢻⣦⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡼⠃⠈⠻⠦⠴⠖⠻⠶⠶⠛⠁⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠻⠻⢦⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⡴⠛⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠛⠶⣄⡀⢀⣤⠶⠋⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠛⠋⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀꒰♡˃̶̤́ ꒳ ˂̶̤̀ ꒱꒰♡˃̶̤́ ꒳ ˂̶̤̀ ꒱😇😇𓆩♡𓆪𓆩♡𓆪𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪𓆩♡𓆪☆

  • who wants to

    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    154 Views
    JDP_RandomJ

    @That-Machine seems like your scared

  • made updates

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    97 Views
    ?

    @That-Machine yes

  • My Top 5 Favorite Songs

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    62 Views
    JDP_RandomJ

    oh and here’s my picks for the top 2 worst songs

  • watchin coco

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    41 Views
    ?

    Screenshot 2023-04-25 8.21.10 PM.png
    The amount of disappointment this dude is showing is just…wow.

  • Drawing I made (finished finally)

    8
    1 Votes
    8 Posts
    129 Views
    ?

    @Vampire-Prince-Cyx your welcome :]

  • This is an actual masterpeice

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    43 Views
    JDP_RandomJ

    Bro I seen so many annoying ytp videos on youtube

    But this one is actually good!?!?

    they actually tried and did very good…
    wow

  • Poem I made. (Sad warning)

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    46 Views
    ?

    Help.
    I help the ones in need
    Crying children
    They cry.
    They’re bleeding, guys.
    Look
    Look guys they need help.
    I help the ones in need.
    Oh no…
    Mirrors
    Mirrors I hate them
    I don’t wanna see myself
    Only help.
    Only please
    I worry
    I worry I failed you all
    So help
    Help me.
    I’m a crying child in need.
    Bleeding.

  • Yall tune in for screams and rages

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    53 Views
    ?

    @rylie-is-hot-duh im already there<3

  • im bored..

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    64 Views
    ?

    @1zzylmao weird

  • This topic is deleted!

    21
    0 Votes
    21 Posts
    23 Views
  • I found a pic of my teach online 😯

    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    123 Views
    JDP_RandomJ

    And everyones favorite d493b676-f4e0-43d5-96c6-2e87d994009d-image.png
    Quade “Quake” Milum
    and heres the reason he is our favorite

  • Don't ask me how I'm doing for the rest of the day

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    65 Views
    ?

    Toxica yes

  • give me your money

    29
    0 Votes
    29 Posts
    607 Views
    ?

    @rylie-is-hot-duh Huhh.png

2

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

568.8k

Posts