Subcategories

  • New to the community? Introduce yourself!

    323 Topics
    3k Posts
    KiwiArkavel۝K

    Gamizavier

    .I know what you did.

    But I forgive you

  • 454 Topics
    2k Posts
    Your Local FreakY

    anonymeows8 its giving “you want a bite of this cookie” 😭 ✌️

  • 429 Topics
    2k Posts
    somniumS

    ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”

    short answer they wanted: [insert perfection]
    short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING

  • When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.

    14k Topics
    108k Posts
    ArtemisA

    Wubbrle the [REDACTED] A Renaissance faire (or Ren faire) is an outdoor public gathering that recreates the atmosphere of pre-modern Europe—most often 16th-century Elizabethan England or the medieval era—through live entertainment, artisan markets, and interactive theater.What Happens at a Ren Faire?Costumes and Cosplay: Paid actors play historical or fantasy roles, and many visitors also dress up in period-accurate garb like corsets and tunics or fantasy cosplay (such as elves or pirates).Live Entertainment: Stages feature comedy shows, music, juggling, magic, and armored jousting tournaments.Food and Drink: Vendors sell classic festival foods, most famously giant roasted turkey legs, meat pies, and ales or mead.Handmade Goods: Artisan booths offer custom leatherwork, hand-forged jewelry, pottery, and clothing.

  • did anyone get this message

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    82 Views
    ?

    No

  • my art work

    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    96 Views
    yourlocalkitkatY

    @Tsunamii waow

  • hehehe look

    2
    1 Votes
    2 Posts
    48 Views
    Sandwiched CatmongerS

    thats impressive

  • We need to appreciate our Chinese agents

    7
    1 Votes
    7 Posts
    250 Views
    ?

    @1zzylmao It IS him however 😭

  • Pictures I've saved on my phone

    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    145 Views
    ?

    @Knoxzee Ikr

  • Door Stuck also head hurt :[

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    48 Views
    ?

    Drink some medicine, I’m sure you will get better

  • HELP ME THE COMMENTS-

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    37 Views
    ?

    @XxGalaxyDropxX This was the zekqn girl i was talking about btw, literally 4 years old

  • im test postive yall

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    69 Views
    ?

    @Tsunamii Of what?

  • she fell down💀

    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    204 Views
    ?

    @MENACE-TO-SOCIETY here Toxica

  • Imagine having

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    61 Views
    ?

    @7o2_China :)

  • What Wronk what burninng

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    42 Views
    ExpungedE

    Whats wrong with you you kind looking like a uuuhhhhh uuuh you kinda look like an uhh ummm you kinda like an a unn uu uhh ummm wait you kinda uhhh hummnnn nnnn mmmmmmm

  • not even real at this point

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    36 Views
    ExpungedE

    what is real and why do people fake the existence of skinwalker dopplebanger

  • I just watched evil dead rise

    Moved
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    52 Views
    ?

    I FUCKING LOVED THE GORE GAAAAAAJHAHHAHHHHAHAAHAHHA
    i want more.
    Ngl I was just there for the murder, so I wasn’t paying attention to the story lmao.
    Good movie for gore and horror lovers.

  • My honest reaction

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    42 Views
    Cursed CucumberC

    ea5daa0ac98cebfb9cb2caf5b0ff66bc.jpg
    Me trying to decipher what half of yall saying on here

  • yall..........

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    78 Views
    ?

    jun yes

  • Singing Leeches by melanie Martinez

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    46 Views
    ?

    my fuckin back hert dad rrrrrrrrrrrrrr

  • battery precent

    24
    0 Votes
    24 Posts
    2k Views
    ıllııllıllıツApollo JusticeツıllıllııllıI

    @OVERLORD ._.

  • Wtf? I dont get it

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    61 Views
    ?

    duck.gif

  • Ok actually i just wanted to say somethng

    8
    1 Votes
    8 Posts
    132 Views
    ?

    jun oh jun…

    🙄

    :)

  • GUYS GUESS WHAT

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    49 Views
    ?

    I make the best mac ‘n’ cheese ever 😎

    /j

T KiwiArkavel۝K Shazz_S zackZ SoverignS

7

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

568.8k

Posts